Lois Lerner's Emails FOUND, All 30,000

Elephant Tipper

If you ever for one second believed that those emails were actually missing off the servers without being manually deleted...well you are an ACA Voter.

Now they turn up...and Holder is on his way out the door. We may get to the bottom of the emails, but Lerner isnt going to do a day in jail. Just like there are no Wall Streeters in jail now either.

Lerner has 26 months to spill the beans if the presidency becomes Republican. Her lawyer adopted the "wait and see" approach like BO does, only her get out jail free card will lose value the closer the change in leadership approaches I would think. Should a Republican president be elected and the House and Senate remain in Republican control.....she will be screwed, unless she talks real fast with details, lots of details....IF she is genuinely implicated in her scam (and I believe she will be).

eleventh hour pardon...PBO selected Holder. Holder was the King of the eleventh hour FALN pardons. His successor will cover the Lerner mess and recommend pardon. I am not a prophet, just observant.

Definitely not a prophet. Won't happen.

I cant speak for anyone else but it is unbelievably refreshing to know that we have an admin that would never lie to the people..get caught, then act like they didn't do it over and over and over again.

Question. Is there ANYONE in this current admin that can be trusted at all? How many lies do they have to tell before it is admitted these people lack any sense of integrity whatsoever? They ALL lie as a tactical matter, with an amazingly cavalier attitude about it, to simply get whatever they want politically based on the same attitude that Gruber demonstrated. Ends ALWAYS justifies the means for these thugs

If you ever for one second believed that those emails were actually missing off the servers without being manually deleted...well you are an ACA Voter.

Now they turn up...and Holder is on his way out the door. We may get to the bottom of the emails, but Lerner isnt going to do a day in jail. Just like there are no Wall Streeters in jail now either.

Lerner has 26 months to spill the beans if the presidency becomes Republican. Her lawyer adopted the "wait and see" approach like BO does, only her get out jail free card will lose value the closer the change in leadership approaches I would think. Should a Republican president be elected and the House and Senate remain in Republican control.....she will be screwed, unless she talks real fast with details, lots of details....IF she is genuinely implicated in her scam (and I believe she will be).

eleventh hour pardon...PBO selected Holder. Holder was the King of the eleventh hour FALN pardons. His successor will cover the Lerner mess and recommend pardon. I am not a prophet, just observant.

Probably right. He'll throw anybody overboard. He never had to issue an order for this. Lerner is a fellow traveler. He goes out and gives a speech about how bad the tea party is and decries the CItizens United case and she along with the other fellow travelers swing into action.

I cant speak for anyone else but it is unbelievably refreshing to know that we have an admin that would never lie to the people..get caught, then act like they didn't do it over and over and over again.

Question. Is there ANYONE in this current admin that can be trusted at all? How many lies do they have to tell before it is admitted these people lack any sense of integrity whatsoever? They ALL lie as a tactical matter, with an amazingly cavalier attitude about it, to simply get whatever they want politically based on the same attitude that Gruber demonstrated. Ends ALWAYS justifies the means for these thugs

Obama NEVER knows about anything, until he sees about on t.v. It's uncanny. Oh, and then, just so you know, he gets madder than hell too. Yep. It makes him FURIOUS when he finds out these things.

Obama NEVER knows about anything, until he sees about on t.v. It's uncanny. Oh, and then, just so you know, he gets madder than hell too. Yep. It makes him FURIOUS when he finds out these things.

He only stays mad until the TelePrompter stops rolling, then it's off to raise funds or play golf. Just an act for the press and LIV.

Probably right. He'll throw anybody overboard. He never had to issue an order for this. Lerner is a fellow traveler. He goes out and gives a speech about how bad the tea party is and decries the CItizens United case and she along with the other fellow travelers swing into action.

I think you are conceding this one a bit too soon. There may be something here. It is an old political tactic. If there is proof, this will be ugly.

Happened with the FALN when Hillary needed the votes in NYC when running for Senate.

Happened with the FALN when Hillary needed the votes in NYC when running for Senate.

Make a bet with you-- if it happens, I will publicly post here that you are wise and insightful man. If it doesn't, you post the same about me. Deal? ;)

Make a bet with you-- if it happens, I will publicly post here that you are wise and insightful man. If it doesn't, you post the same about me. Deal? ;)

Bookmarked! :laugh:

Deal. Do we go with a time limit? Say 18-24 months? As i said, i think this is almost a lock sometime AFTER the 2016 Election in November that year, but certainly before the Inauguration.

http://townhall.com/video/pope-urges-world-leaders-to-rein-in-greed-feed-the-hungry-n1922275

Meet the dirtbag Eric Holder got pardoned...

By the time he turned 30, he was trading crude oil at sky high prices. He made other lucrative investments, including a share of the 20th Century Fox studio which he sold to Rupert Murdoch for $250 million.

In spite of United States boycott of Iran, Rich traded with the Ayatollah’s government even while Americans were being held hostage in Tehran. It would be one of a series of distasteful (and in most cases, illegal) moves: he would do business with Libya, South Africa, Cuba and other countries under embargo or boycott. And it paid off: Rich made billions.

Apparently comfortable with his own business practices, Rich flouted tax laws as well. In 1983, Rich was indicted on 65 criminal charges, including tax fraud. He was said to have evaded at least $50 million in federal taxes, leading former New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani to remark that it was “the biggest tax evasion case in US history.” His company eventually handed over about $200 million in civil penalties but Rich and his business partner avoided prosecution – and up to 300 years in prison – by fleeing to Switzerland.

Even as the Internal Revenue Service offered huge rewards for his capture, Rich hardly suffered. Fortune magazine reported that after he fled, he continued to bring in millions, earning roughly $300 million in 1988 alone. His parties were lavish and legendary, ranging from a New Year’s Eve bash at his St. Moritz ski house to entertaining celebrities at his $9.5 million manse in Marbella, Spain.

Make a bet with you-- if it happens, I will publicly post here that you are wise and insightful man. If it doesn't, you post the same about me. Deal? ;)/>

Deal. Do we go with a time limit? Say 18-24 months? As i said, i think this is almost a lock sometime AFTER the 2016 Election in November that year, but certainly before the Inauguration.

http://townhall.com/video/pope-urges-world-leaders-to-rein-in-greed-feed-the-hungry-n1922275

Meet the dirtbag Eric Holder got pardoned...

By the time he turned 30, he was trading crude oil at sky high prices. He made other lucrative investments, including a share of the 20th Century Fox studio which he sold to Rupert Murdoch for $250 million.

In spite of United States boycott of Iran, Rich traded with the Ayatollah’s government even while Americans were being held hostage in Tehran. It would be one of a series of distasteful (and in most cases, illegal) moves: he would do business with Libya, South Africa, Cuba and other countries under embargo or boycott. And it paid off: Rich made billions.

Apparently comfortable with his own business practices, Rich flouted tax laws as well. In 1983, Rich was indicted on 65 criminal charges, including tax fraud. He was said to have evaded at least $50 million in federal taxes, leading former New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani to remark that it was “the biggest tax evasion case in US history.” His company eventually handed over about $200 million in civil penalties but Rich and his business partner avoided prosecution – and up to 300 years in prison – by fleeing to Switzerland.

Even as the Internal Revenue Service offered huge rewards for his capture, Rich hardly suffered. Fortune magazine reported that after he fled, he continued to bring in millions, earning roughly $300 million in 1988 alone. His parties were lavish and legendary, ranging from a New Year’s Eve bash at his St. Moritz ski house to entertaining celebrities at his $9.5 million manse in Marbella, Spain.

We'll give him to the last minute Obama is in office.

DKW, my guess is that the most involved person from the IRS was Shulman and the interaction stopped with his intermediary at the WH, whoever that was, and will not rise further. Not saying that higher-ups in the WH aren't involved but this is a "fall-on-your-sword" group of people for BO and whoever was Shulman's contact that he reported to probably stopped the paper trail ...unless they can really bring the heat on Shulman. He's the weasel that would most likely turn. LL probably had a limited role in the targeting strategy but very involved in it's fulfillment. Stay tuned for the next two years....just in time for the 2016 elections...HA !

DKW, my guess is that the most involved person from the IRS was Shulman and the interaction stopped with his intermediary at the WH, whoever that was, and will not rise further. Not saying that higher-ups in the WH aren't involved but this is a "fall-on-your-sword" group of people for BO and whoever was Shulman's contact that he reported to probably stopped the paper trail ...unless they can really bring the heat on Shulman. He's the weasel that would most likely turn. LL probably had a limited role in the targeting strategy but very involved in it's fulfillment. Stay tuned for the next two years....just in time for the 2016 elections...HA !

Obama and Holder didn't have to talk to anyone or write an email or any such thing. Lerner and all the rest of these people like here were specifically put in place because they are fellow travelers with Obama. They think like he does and they want to please him. All he has to do is issue a speech or make a reference at a news conference and they all know what he wants. They want to please him

Obama and Holder didn't have to talk to anyone or write an email or any such thing. Lerner and all the rest of these people like here were specifically put in place because they are fellow travelers with Obama. They think like he does and they want to please him. All he has to do is issue a speech or make a reference at a news conference and they all know what he wants. They want to please him

You guys are sadly hilarious.

A lack of transparency is a huge political asset, especially with the blindly loyal.

Yeah, the investigation by the AG was impressive. Especially since the President was so outraged.

ET makes a good point. There are a lot of ways this falls out, but Lerner never goes to jail. Some low level employee falls on the sword for a huge cash parachute or Lerner gets pardoned. Either way, she does no time.

ET makes a good point. There are a lot of ways this falls out, but Lerner never goes to jail. Some low level employee falls on the sword for a huge cash parachute or Lerner gets pardoned. Either way, she does no time.

Obama isn't going to hand out any pardons. At least I don't think so. Somebody may be willing to fall on their sword in this but Obama couldn't care less about whether anybody goes to jail or not. He only cares about himself and that is it.

Liberals are just sad.

THE question is...."What did the president know and when did he know it"........ :bananadance:

THE question is...."What did the president know and when did he know it"........ :bananadance:

He found out about it while watching the news ( well, not FOX ). We are assured that he was as mad as hell, and will tireless get to the bottom of it.

Right after he steps off the golf course.

In Hawaii.

Archived