Good feeling?

Guest jojo1515

I feel good too. Had to spend yesterday with my bama fan In laws and even they didnt have anything to talk smack about. That never happens. I'm tired of the negative folks coming into this positive thread. If you think we have no shot then go somewhere else. We have everything to gain and nothing to lose. Keep hearing the revenge factor but what about the everything to lose factor. They have to win or to them the season is over

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I heard the weather is going to be fine tomorrow with temperature in the 60's. Somehow I think that helps Nick Marshall, play with no gloves. Nothing to lose, so we put it all out there tomorrow;

Gus has something huge up his sleeve, and it is not his armpit. Look for something that will have Saban & Smart looking like Dumb & Dumber part II. When Gus has it going, no coach in the country can out smart him. Come on folks, there should be nothing but positive comments about this game. We all know this team is capable of showing up and heading back to Auburn with a huge win.

I felt great about the aTm game in JHS, I felt good about UGA too. Then I watched that UGA game again and I have a sickening feeling in my stomach about our game tomorrow. We get Duke back, thank goodness....But our lines have played poorly for a month and that don't pose well for our Tigers tomorrow night. WDE always!

We will tie the game up with 2 minutes left in the 4th quarter. Bammer will drive to our 41 yard line with 13 seconds left. Bammer will attempt a 55 yard FG.........Casanova will blow over the top, block the FG, and big old "1" Mr. Adams, will pick up the blocked field goal, and will take 5 Bammers for a non-stop 30 yard rumble into the end-zone

Oh we'll get the opening kick, drive through them like Lee through the Yankees at Second Manassas. Then along about bamrs third drive a player on our defense will do something monumentally stupid on a 3rd down play where we had held them. bamr will go on to score and the beat down will begin.

Guest jojo1515

I felt great about the aTm game in JHS, I felt good about UGA too. Then I watched that UGA game again and I have a sickening feeling in my stomach about our game tomorrow. We get Duke back, thank goodness....But our lines have played poorly for a month and that don't pose well for our Tigers tomorrow night. WDE always!

So you felt great about the aTm game and good about uga but you feel sick about the iron bowl? I feel even better now ;D

I hope we play tough and pull out a win but I don't think we will. This team has lacked desire except for the LSU game. That team hasn't been seen since. The defense has disappeared and the offense has been self destructing. I hope this team wakes up and plays with pride and determination. I hope to be surprised

No one remembers who played in the exlax bowl. But they remember the hero's of the Iron Bowl. Auburn will have some new hero's tonight. These seniors have one more in them. No pressure on AU.

I feel pretty good about the game. I think it mainly comes down to whether we shoot ourselves in the foot or play our game. I don't think Alabama is really that much better overall, but they have made fewer game-killing mistakes. I think we might finally put together the kind of game we're capable of and it will be anybody's game in the 4th.

I feel pretty good about the game. I think it mainly comes down to whether we shoot ourselves in the foot or play our game. I don't think Alabama is really that much better overall, but they have made fewer game-killing mistakes. I think we might finally put together the kind of game we're capable of and it will be anybody's game in the 4th.

This would be the opportune time for the defense to play like we did against K-State and LSU and our offense to play like we did against Arkansas and LSU. Those games are where the offense was unstoppable and the defense was impenetrable. I believe it will happen today and Toomer's will be rocking!!! War Eagle!! Down goes Bama!

Defense impenetrable?? Lol. If we can keep them in third and longs and either zone blitz or have a spy on Simms that down we can give ourselves a chance. Bammer has also fumbled the ball alot this year, maybe something can come from that

I am usually nervous about the game but not at all this year. I think our Tigers will lay everything they have on the line and in the end, they will find a way to win the game. Either way IT'S GREAT TO BE AN AUBURN TIGER!

I agree . Bama is a good team but they are not a great team . They may be ranked at the top right now

but they are not the best team in the country .They could easily be coming into this game at 8-3 rather than 10-1 .

We've had our problems but bama is no model of consistency / efficiency either .

If our offense can shake off the funk , and the defense can elevate their play .. ( at least make bama work for it ) ...

I think we can force some bad plays on them . Be nice if Wiliams is 100 % .

I have seen all the bammer sh-- I can tolerate on facebook the past two days. If we do win I will be getting unfriended by many on Sunday.

i have no feeling. but later i will have a buzzed feeling.

+1

Also, the day seems to be starting pretty well for rivalry underdogs. Just sayin'.

The nerves are stirring up a bit as the day lingers on, I have not watched much fball today or looking at much on the net . . . I hope it all turns to elation later tonight!

I hope they don't fall behind early by screwy turnovers. two touchdowns behind and it will be a long afternoon. I hope their conservative play will get two early touchdowns by Auburn, then they will loosen up and hit some deep passes too. But conservative play early, hold onto the football and no interceptions please.

Archived