Good feeling?

Guest jojo1515

I know the good feeling I want - a solid beat down of bama. How long has it been since we had a solid beatdown like we did against LSU this year. That is what I am hoping for.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This team just doesn't have the chemistry possessed by Turd flushers of the past. May hang with them for a half but FOLD and FADE late.

Unfortunately, this is my feeling going into this game. Outside of the LSU game, things just haven't clicked this year. It could all come together today, but I say the odds are long against it.

I know the good feeling I want - a solid beat down of bama. How long has it been since we had a solid beatdown like we did against LSU this year. That is what I am hoping for.

We have not beaten Alabama by more than 10 points since 1969. Breaking that trend is something I need to see in my lifetime.

We seldom beat any upper tallented team by much. They are always nail biters. I am not going to go by my feelings, or we wouldn;t have a chance, but hopefully we can pull it out.

We have not beaten Alabama by more than 10 points since 1969. Breaking that trend is something I need to see in my lifetime.

WOW! Thanks for that info - 10 points ain't that much of a beat down but did not realize it had been that long since we had a decisive win - time to change that!

I have seen all the bammer sh-- I can tolerate on facebook the past two days. If we do win I will be getting unfriended by many on Sunday.

why do you still have these losers on facebook

sometime Auburn fans ask for grief by who they hang around..purge your life of the uat cult

State needs to win their game to make our win over UAT even sweeter. If UAT goes into the game knowing they are going to the SEC Championship game regardless of the outcome, it will give the Turds something to come back even if we beat them.

I have seen all the bammer sh-- I can tolerate on facebook the past two days. If we do win I will be getting unfriended by many on Sunday.

why do you still have these losers on facebook

sometime Auburn fans ask for grief by who they hang around..purge your life of the uat cult

Huh? You are being facetious, right?

WOW! Thanks for that info - 10 points ain't that much of a beat down but did not realize it had been that long since we had a decisive win - time to change that!

Agreed! Our best shot to change that was in 2005 during the "Honk if you sacked Brody" game. We were up 21-0 and then Tubby let off the gas. We could have named our score that day.

Seems quieter on here today than most Saturdays, guys may be hitting the old ice chest already . . . pace yourself guys, pace yourself!

We get owned...We cant cover Cooper,down 2 on d line. Coleman cant hold a block,Fulse doesnt know what a block is. If Malzhan would stop running and actually spread them by throwing we win,but he wont.Bama simple too big to cover in space throw to backs and slot wr at warp speed.We havent been Auburn Fast,not even last year. Way too many checkdowns. Way to many punt in 4th and 1.

I feel more confidant that we can beat them this year than I felt last year. I say we win 45-37. =)

BTW I love the music in the Northwestern Mutual commercial.

We get owned...We cant cover Cooper,down 2 on d line. Coleman cant hold a block,Fulse doesnt know what a block is. If Malzhan would stop running and actually spread them by throwing we win,but he wont.Bama simple too big to cover in space throw to backs and slot wr at warp speed.We havent been Auburn Fast,not even last year. Way too many checkdowns. Way to many punt in 4th and 1.

Thanks uater. It's one thing to be at a ridiculous level of negativity, its another to piss all over a thread exuding a positive outlook. Congrats on being the ultimate douche and an epic troll.

Awww somebody wants some attention....

Thanks uater. It's one thing to be at a ridiculous level of negativity, its another to piss all over a thread exuding a positive outlook. Congrats on being the ultimate douche and an epic troll.

You have my vote for a ban. Just saying.

Archived