***Auburn vs. Alabama -- Game Thread***

RunInRed

How many Damn times are we not going to turn around In position And play the ball

On every pass we look like our defender is tripping over his own feet attempting to blindly block a pass he never sees.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok. I guess we know we need to go for it every fourth down now.

I said earlier in the week Gus was going to have to have a Spurrier like mentality and throw the kitchen sink at them

I said it too. Now's the time

Our D looks worse when we provide 15 extra yards with penalties.

first team to get a stop definitively decides this games...if it's Alabama that's game if it's Auburn maybe we have another chance

Um... They already got one.

?

I will say it again. This is the most mistake laden team I have ever seen wear orange and blue - on offense and defense. Its one mistake after the other. Yes, its on the coaches and yes its on the players and yes it wont get fixed this season.

I remember when folks round here were saying Whitehead would solve our secondary issues...

players don't believe in their coach because he is a jerk, what i hear

Well, it appears that our defense hasn't learned anything from the last two weeks. Not sure why I thought they would. It's time to play "Spurrier" ball against these POS's, because they certainly aren't going to let up, and the refs appear to be in true bammer form early.

Archived