Anti - cop protesters want 'radical change ' of the system ?

AURaptor

How ironic that people angry at the police want to create an even larger federal police presence. Yeah that will work.

Is being angry about police abuse or malpractice equate to being angry at all police?

And who is advocating a larger "federal police"?

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How ironic that people angry at the police want to create an even larger federal police presence. Yeah that will work.

Is being angry about police abuse or malpractice equate to being angry at all police?

And who is advocating a larger "federal police"?

And who is "angry at the police?"

Thats just part of it. They want to create a nationalized police force equally funded as the US military . Obama has spoken about it on several occasions. It'll probably resemble the Nazi Brown shirts that were virtually ubiquitous in Germany pre-WW2.

Thats just part of it. They want to create a nationalized police force equally funded as the US military . Obama has spoken about it on several occasions. It'll probably resemble the Nazi Brown shirts that were virtually ubiquitous in Germany pre-WW2.

Can you provide any links?

if I said Obama was a progressive democrat, you'd say - progressive democrat? You gotta link for that? Inquiring minds can find these things themselves. Those who prefer their illusions are presumably more comfortable arguing inconsequentially.

Heres 4 different clips..pick one:

https://search.yahoo...0LMSyEA5DMsvhKx

if I said Obama was a progressive democrat, you'd say - progressive democrat? You gotta link for that? Inquiring minds can find these things themselves. Those who prefer their illusions are presumably more comfortable arguing inconsequentially.

Man, Blue. You're loony today.

Thirty second youtube videos? That is all you have? Predictably pathetic, as usual.

Nothing looney about Obama laying down his vision of a nationalized police force. Are you claiming he didn't do that in those clips?

Nothing looney about Obama laying down his vision of a nationalized police force. Are you claiming he didn't do that in those clips?

Yes. He's being quote mined.

Thirty second youtube videos? That is all you have? Predictably pathetic, as usual.

Yeah, he didn't say anything about nationalizing a security force did he?

Yes, he's being quote mined,

Yeah, he really didn't say what he said..got it.... wink nod

I know this is probably a big chunk of letters for you, but try reading it. Context is important.

Obama, July 2, Colorado Springs, CO:
[As] president I will expand AmeriCorps to 250,000 slots [from 75,000] and make that increased service a vehicle to meet national goals, like providing health care and education, saving our planet and restoring our standing in the world, so that citizens see their effort connected to a common purpose.

People of all ages, stations and skills will be asked to serve. Because when it comes to the challenges we face, the American people are not the problem – they are the answer. So we are going to send more college graduates to teach and mentor our young people. We’ll call on Americans to join an energy corps, to conduct renewable energy and environmental clean-up projects in their neighborhoods all across the country.

We will enlist our veterans to find jobs and support for other vets, and to be there for our military families. And we’re going to grow our Foreign Service, open consulates that have been shuttered and double the size of the Peace Corps by 2011 to renew our diplomacy.
We cannot continue to rely only on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives that we’ve set.

We’ve got to have a civilian national security force that’s just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded.
We need to use technology to connect people to service. We’ll expand USA Freedom Corps to create online networks where American can browse opportunities to volunteer. You’ll be able to search by category, time commitment and skill sets. You’ll be able to rate service opportunities, build service networks, and create your own service pages to track your hours and activities.

This will empower more Americans to craft their own service agenda and make their own change from the bottom up.

The Obama Youth, the Obama Brownshirts are here at my door. They are trying to take me to one of those FEMA Death Camps. PLEASE HELP ME!

It's too late for me. Buy now: weapons and ammunition, MREs, several safes, gold, silver, alarm system, video surveillance system, and gas masks. Save yourselves!

The Obama Youth, the Obama Brownshirts are here at my door. They are trying to take me to one of those FEMA Death Camps. PLEASE HELP ME!

It's too late for me. Buy now: weapons and ammunition, MREs, several safes, gold, silver, alarm system, video surveillance system, and gas masks. Save yourselves!

lulz

I know this is probably a big chunk of letters for you, but try reading it. Context is important.

[As] president I will expand AmeriCorps to 250,000 slots [from 75,000] and make that increased service a vehicle to meet national goals, like providing health care and education, saving our planet and restoring our standing in the world, so that citizens see their effort connected to a common purpose.

People of all ages, stations and skills will be asked to serve. Because when it comes to the challenges we face, the American people are not the problem – they are the answer. So we are going to send more college graduates to teach and mentor our young people. We’ll call on Americans to join an energy corps, to conduct renewable energy and environmental clean-up projects in their neighborhoods all across the country.

We will enlist our veterans to find jobs and support for other vets, and to be there for our military families. And we’re going to grow our Foreign Service, open consulates that have been shuttered and double the size of the Peace Corps by 2011 to renew our diplomacy.
We cannot continue to rely only on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives that we’ve set.

We’ve got to have a civilian national security force that’s just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded.
We need to use technology to connect people to service. We’ll expand USA Freedom Corps to create online networks where American can browse opportunities to volunteer. You’ll be able to search by category, time commitment and skill sets. You’ll be able to rate service opportunities, build service networks, and create your own service pages to track your hours and activities.

This will empower more Americans to craft their own service agenda and make their own change from the bottom up.

So, true to the liberal approach, you once again must invoke your intellectual superiority. You have claimed you never imply you're smarter than conservatives here but then are compelled to take an unnecessary cheap shot as if it builds strength of your position. The context doesn't change his intent. Its fascinating the trust you people extend to a guy who has mastered situational ethics to the extent that he has absolutely no problem lying and shading his words in a way that, once he gets what he wants, the end result is NOTHING like what he promised. "If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor , period! if you like your plan you can keep your plan, period, nobody is going to take them away from you , period, and the average american family will save $2500 per year." How'd that work out for those who trusted him?

You people make it so easy to be "Grubered". I never said, he'd get a national police force only that he has envisioned one.

So, true to the liberal approach, you once again must invoke your intellectual superiority. You have claimed you never imply you're smarter than conservatives here but then are compelled to take an unnecessary cheap shot as if it builds strength of your position.

There are conservatives here smarter than me. You couldn't be bothered to read the actual speech, I assumed you were being lazy.

Besides, I tire of you making **** up. You misrepresent what I say routinely and then you run with it. Homer calls it "classic Blue tactics".

The context doesn't change his intent.

Yes it does. Do you even know what quote mining is?

Its fascinating the trust you people extend to a guy who has mastered situational ethics to the extent that he has absolutely no problem lying and shading his words in a way that, once he gets what he wants, the end result is NOTHING like what he promised. "If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor , period! if you like your plan you can keep your plan, period, nobody is going to take them away from you , period, and the average american family will save $2500 per year." How'd that work out for those who trusted him?

Hooray for red herrings!

You people make it so easy to be "Grubered". I never said, he'd get a national police force only that he has envisioned one.

Which is something he has not indicated he has envisioned. You a mind reader, Blue?

Who exactly is "they". Can you please name a few people? And if it's just Obama, can you please provide a reference or link?

Let's save a little time. Which do you think is the most demonstrative of your point?

Will they all be Negroes? That would be a big help in identifying them out of uniform!

I think it's the "wink nod" part that really needs exploration here. :rolleyes:

lulz

lulz :gofig: I keep having to look up all your weird interweb lingo. :angry:

Oh well, at least the next time my wife starts chewing my ass for wasting time on this forum, I can claim it's educational . ;D;)

So, true to the liberal approach, you once again must invoke your intellectual superiority. You have claimed you never imply you're smarter than conservatives here but then are compelled to take an unnecessary cheap shot as if it builds strength of your position. The context doesn't change his intent. Its fascinating the trust you people extend to a guy who has mastered situational ethics to the extent that he has absolutely no problem lying and shading his words in a way that, once he gets what he wants, the end result is NOTHING like what he promised. "If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor , period! if you like your plan you can keep your plan, period, nobody is going to take them away from you , period, and the average american family will save $2500 per year." How'd that work out for those who trusted him?....

Not so bad actually. I have healthcare insurance for the first time in over a decade and my investment portfolio has fully re-covered from 2008.

Itch, Can you recommend a prepper camp?

lulz :gofig: I keep having to look up all your weird interweb lingo. :angry:

Oh well, at least the next time my wife starts chewing my ass for wasting time on this forum, I can claim it's educational . ;D;)

Schadenfreude.

Archived