Anti - cop protesters want 'radical change ' of the system ?

AURaptor

He said it and thats ALL ever claimed. BTW, it would take a terribly small individual to claim victory as if thats a huge accomplishment in this obscure forum.if thats what does it for you...you win :bow:/>

Translation:

Tis_But_A_Scratch_NEW_T_SHIRT_sand.jpg

The claim was that he has stated that he wants a national police force. You've failed to support that claim miserably.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He said it and thats ALL ever claimed. BTW, it would take a terribly small individual to claim victory as if thats a huge accomplishment in this obscure forum.if thats what does it for you...you win :bow:/>

Translation:

Tis_But_A_Scratch_NEW_T_SHIRT_sand.jpg

The claim was that he has stated that he wants a national police force. You've failed to support that claim miserably.

Blue Vue claiming victory when his "proof" gets crushed:

43948127.jpg

Blue Vue claiming victory when his "proof" gets crushed:

He said it and thats ALL ever claimed. BTW, it would take a terribly small individual to claim victory as if thats a huge accomplishment in this obscure forum.if thats what does it for you...you win :bow:

"I did NOT lie. I merely distorted and misrepresented the truth. If you have a problem with that, I don't care"

Where'd blue go? I wanted to chuck out more Monty Python references in this six month old thread.

Where'd blue go? I wanted to chuck out more Monty Python references in this six month old thread.

Tread carefully... :roflol:

ECIAH.gif

:rolleyes:

I don't care what anybody says, I'm not learning to use the three seashells.

Right there with you...

Right there with you...

Man, I made this joke half a year ago. Feels like yesterday.

Right there with you...

It's ironic how quadrupling down on an absurd position only serves to immortalize it, huh? ;D

Right there with you...

It's ironic how quadrupling down on an absurd position only serves to immortalize it, huh? ;D

I use the crap out of the search function. If you said it or we've argued it before, it's a good bet I'll be able to track it down.

Of course, I'll even remember if it's been dumped, as was the case with the fun little thread last week. Follow everything. You never know what it could turn into. Having those old e-mails was helpful. ;D

Right there with you...

I use the crap out of the search function. If you said it or we've argued it before, it's a good bet I'll be able to track it down.

Of course, I'll even remember if it's been dumped, as was the case with the fun little thread last week. Follow everything. You never know what it could turn into. Having those old e-mails was helpful. ;D

sub-referencing is one of the best forms of humor out there...

Archived