Anti - cop protesters want 'radical change ' of the system ?

AURaptor

NYC.

98551_v1.jpg

" We're police officers ! We're not trained for this kind of violence ! "

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:rolleyes:

I don't care what anybody says, I'm not learning to use the three seashells.

" Echoing the once-segregated South, a Florida deputy police chief has resigned and an officer has been fired after the FBI reported that both belonged to the Ku Klux Klan

Fruitland Park Deputy Chief David Borst has denied involvement with the notorious white-hooded hate group that emerged after the Civil War and continued to terrorize and murder blacks through the mid-20th century. "

So, he denies involvement , but resigns.

Huh.

( I wonder if Hillary would suggest we 'empathize ' and try to understand THEIR point of view. )

" Echoing the once-segregated South, a Florida deputy police chief has resigned and an officer has been fired after the FBI reported that both belonged to the Ku Klux Klan

Fruitland Park Deputy Chief David Borst has denied involvement with the notorious white-hooded hate group that emerged after the Civil War and continued to terrorize and murder blacks through the mid-20th century. "

Huh.

( I wonder if Hillary would suggest we 'empathize ' and try to understand THEIR point of view. )

Are you suggesting we kill them? They are members of a terrorist organization. We are conducting a war on terror.

Are you suggesting we kill them? They are members of a terrorist organization. We are conducting a war on terror.

I take it you're not up to speed on Hillary's latest...

Hillary Clinton suggests America should have 'empathy' for her enemies

former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton gave at Georgetown University about what her approach to “smart power,” especially in regards to America’s enemies, is. She believes that United States foreign policy should “empathize” with her enemies. The reaction from various quarters has not been favorable.

http://www.examiner.com/article/hillary-clinton-suggests-america-should-have-empathy-for-her-enemies

former Secretary of StateHillary Clinton gave at Georgetown University about what her approach to “smart power,” especially in regards to America’s enemies, is. She believes that United States foreign policy should “empathize” with her enemies. The reaction from various quarters has not been favorable.

http://www.examiner....for-her-enemies

No, I am asking if you agree with her or, do you want to kill these two members of a terror organization?

No, I am asking if you agree with her or, do you want to kill these two members of a terror organization?

You're not seriously trying to compare ISIS to the KKK are you ?

No, I don't agree w/ her that we should empathize w/ ISIS and try to understand them.

No, I don't agree w/ her that we should empathize w/ ISIS and try to understand them.

itchy will and does do the moral equivalence thing very well and it is his standard MO in anything.

Read your own words. YOU introduced Hillary. You initiated the comparison. Suddenly the two are no longer comparable? How,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,convenient. Like far too many of your posts, disingenuous, intellectually offensive.

Read your own words. YOU introduced Hillary. You initiated the comparison. Suddenly the two are no longer comparable? How,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,convenient. Like far too many of your posts, disingenuous, intellectually offensive.

I think it's safe to say that any group, be it KKK or New Black Panther Party, which engaged in the activity such as ISIS, does not deserve 'empathy'. I'm sorry ya find it offensive that Hilary wants to 'understand' some terrorist groups, but doesn't care to do the same for others.

Or maybe it's just me reminding folks about the facts that annoys you. Nothing in my posts are disingenuous, intellectually offensive, in the least. You just can't handle the truth, now can you ?

Hillary's comment reminded me of the OUTRAGE the Left went into when Newt Gingrich chose Christina Jefferies as the House Historian. Her crime ? Merely suggesting that the views of the NAZI party be included into the discussion of WW 2, w/ regards to the HISTORY of that time. She didn't even ask for empathy, but instead was more about ' what the hell were they thinking ', and trying to put into context the prevailing causes for events of the day.

But Hillary talking about empathy for a heartless group of monsters , while we're engaged in a military campaign w/ them, doesn't seem to bother the Left one iota. Or you.

Imagine that.

itchy will and does do the moral equivalence thing very well and it is his standard MO in anything.

And, he does it as if by playing moral equivalence games elevates him to a superior intellectual plateau, when in reality it only makes him look like someone who is trying too hard.

Huh.

hitlary will have plenty of time to empathize as she spends her golden years in little rock watching her husband chase young girls...

hitlary will have plenty of time to empathize as she spends her golden years in little rock watching her husband chase young girls...

I doubt he'd be the only one...

155920_christinaaguilerahillaryclinton639100412_secundaria.jpg

former Secretary of StateHillary Clinton gave at Georgetown University about what her approach to “smart power,” especially in regards to America’s enemies, is. She believes that United States foreign policy should “empathize” with her enemies. The reaction from various quarters has not been favorable.

http://www.examiner....for-her-enemies

The concept of having empathy for your enemies is wise. So it's not surprising you guys don't get it. At all.

In fact, I don't think you even understand what your are talking about.

The concept of having empathy for your enemies is wise. So it's not surprising you guys don't get it. At all.

Win the war, then show empathy. Maybe.

I know exactly what I'm talking about. Hillary is the one lying through her teeth. She sees Lizzy Warren outflanking her on the Left, and wants to stay 1 step ahead of her. Corporations and businesses don't create jobs ? Empathy for monsters of ISIS ?

This is why radical Muslim laughs at the thought of the USA being so hard to defeat. It's already defeating itself, with asinine points of view like Hillary's.

Win the war, then show empathy. Maybe.

I know exactly what I'm talking about. Hillary is the one lying through her teeth. She sees Lizzy Warren outflanking her on the Left, and wants to stay 1 step ahead of her. Corporations and businesses don't create jobs ? Empathy for monsters of ISIS ?

This is why radical Muslim laughs at the thought of the USA being so hard to defeat. It's already defeating itself, with asinine points of view like Hillary's.

I don't think you do.

The concept is to understand your enemy, which is best done if you can empathize with them. This should help you defeat them.

Furthermore, in this case, I don't think you have a concept of what victory would even mean. Hint: this is not nation-state war. There's no capitol or land to occupy and hold. There is no government to destroy.

This is what Hillary is getting at. And she is wise to "get it".

P.S.: Your post was rambling, if not totally incoherent.

Knowing your enemy & empathizing aren't the same thing. You don't care about nazis or jihadists, you kill them.

That is how wars are won.

Knowing your enemy & empathizing aren't the same thing. You don't care about nazis or jihadists, you kill them.

Just like Viet Nam, huh? :-\

Empathy implies agreement with their cause, or belief that their cause is just

Just like Viet Nam, huh? :-\

Empathy implies agreement with their cause, or belief that their cause is just

Wrong...

Archived