Likelihood of Cam breaking Tre's record

Dual-Threat Rigby

zero percent. Look at yards per carry as that isn't affected by the number of carries a back has or the number of games he gets. Bo is by far the best ever.

Here's a question for you but don't use google. Who's the only QB to throw for over 4000 yards in a 14 game season when the OLine couldn't use their hands to block and the DB's could re-route receivers all over the field? (Hint- I hate the college team he played for)

I really don't know at all but I'm gonna guess Peyton?

I don't understand that question, its a NFL QB with 14 games?

Not Newton, CAP (Cameron Artis-Payne).

So its 334 to beat out Tre to have the single season rushing record

Bo's previous record was 1786. Is that where the 208 comes from?

No... Tre averaged 129.7 YPG last season. CAP would need 208 against AU's bowl opponent to top that average.

So its 334 to beat out Tre to have the single season rushing record

Bo's previous record was 1786. Is that where the 208 comes from?

On a side note, Mason holds the season rushing record only because bowl game stats were not factored into season totals until 2002. Bo averaged over 162 yards rushing in 1985, well above Mason's 129.7 YPG. If you count Bo's bowl game in 1985, he finished the season with 1915-yards in just 12 games.

Yeah, I wasn't clear. NFL 14 game season, but he also won the Super Bowl that year, but not Peyton.

They need to retroactively count the statistics from the bowl games from the era of when they were not counted. Records are, and have been, shattering all over the country the past few years because of this because of a longer regular season, conference championship games, and bowl game stats counting.

Yeah, I wasn't clear. NFL 14 game season, but he also won the Super Bowl that year, but not Peyton.

Did he go undefeated or?

My mistake, it was 1967 and not the Super Bowl season. Not even sure what got me off on that tangent now. It's just impressive to me because of the fewer games and more stringent rules against offensive holding and more lenient rules for DB coverage. You ever see Raider's George Atkinson crumple Lynn Swann with a clothesline and no penalty flag was even considered.

http://www.nfl.com/player/joenamath/2521943/careerstats

Did he go undefeated or?

My mistake, it was 1967 and not the Super Bowl season. Not even sure what got me off on that tangent now. It's just impressive to me because of the fewer games and more stringent rules against offensive holding and more lenient rules for DB coverage. You ever see Raider's George Atkinson crumple Lynn Swann with a clothesline and no penalty flag was even considered.

http://www.nfl.com/player/joenamath/2521943/careerstats

It was a nice trivia, I couldn't find the guy

Archived