2015 5* DE Byron Cowart commits to AU!

EagleDamnWar

What is going on? I am out and about, and a friend that is an FSU fan just messaged me and said Cowart has not sent in his letter of intent and ESPN was saying something odd was going on!!!

By most accounts (except for FoundationEagle, who is having some sort of full-blown Revelations-type experience and refuses to believe anyone or anything anymore ), the coach at his school (who is the father of one of the new UF coaches) has been sending out information that Byron Cowart is undecided and had signed both NLIs. Cowart denies this, says he is extremely committed to Auburn.

It appears that the coach, at this point, is playing hide the pancakes with the signed national letter of intent and is refusing to fax it to Auburn. Cowart also may have told him to wait so he could see what CeCe Jefferson did. Cowart has gone back to the school to address this, presumably with some sort of truncheon.

Wow. If this is true, it's hard to believe a grown man can behave this way.

This is SEC Foosballs. Anything is possible.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK, if we lose Cowart as this point, who do we go after?

I know you're all enamored with this whole "package deal" and coach not sending in the LOI fiasco, but if you think about it.... why would the #1 and #2 Strong side defensive end play at the same school? A five star doesn't wanna be a 2nd/3rd stringer they wanna be a 1st/2nd string guy

No one expected to get Cece. Not heavily at least

BC will come to auburn I'll bet my account on it. If he doesn't ill make a new account called auburn idiot

I know you're all enamored with this whole "package deal" and coach not sending in the LOI fiasco, but if you think about it.... why would the #1 and #2 Strong side defensive end play at the same school? A five star doesn't wanna be a 2nd/3rd stringer they wanna be a 1st/2nd string guy

Yeah. And Carl Lawson.

Bryan Matthews @BMattAU

CeCe Jefferson said he hasn't spoken to Byron Cowart today

9m ago Reply Retweet Favorite

Here are breaking updates on 5-star defensive end Byron Cowart from Rivals.com national recruiting director Mike Farrell...

COWART DENIES SIGNING TWO NLI'S

COACH SAYS COWART SIGNED TWO NLI'S

What is going on? I am out and about, and a friend that is an FSU fan just messaged me and said Cowart has not sent in his letter of intent and ESPN was saying something odd was going on!!!

By most accounts (except for FoundationEagle, who is having some sort of full-blown Revelations-type experience and refuses to believe anyone or anything anymore ), the coach at his school (who is the father of one of the new UF coaches) has been sending out information that Byron Cowart is undecided and had signed both NLIs. Cowart denies this, says he is extremely committed to Auburn.

It appears that the coach, at this point, is playing hide the pancakes with the signed national letter of intent and is refusing to fax it to Auburn. Cowart also may have told him to wait so he could see what CeCe Jefferson did. Cowart has gone back to the school to address this, presumably with some sort of truncheon.

Wow. If this is true, it's hard to believe a grown man can behave this way.

This is SEC Foosballs. Anything is possible.

$$$$$$$ coach probably has some kind of deal in place with someone.

I feel like I went on a date and the girl went to the bathroom. Now I'm trying to find out if she has really bad diarhia or if she ditched me.

:laugh:

Funny thing is BC is probably just going about his business and enjoying the day while we are all FREAKING OUT AND THROWING THINGS AND PUKING OUR GUTS OUT AND TELLING OTHERS IT AIN'T FUNNY AND TELLING THEM TO LIGHTEN UP AND .... AND..... oh, sorry, gotta phone call for work. Back in a bit...

Ok my friends. This is the link to the HS BC attends. Being that I have a tendency to get way too fierce at times and it is not a good idea for me to start emailing the administration and ask them to ream out the FB coach to make him do the right thing. Who knows what this would do or not do.

Here it is (URL of school)

If real, posting this is a very bad idea.

I don't think that this is about the HC. I think we are about to get had by Cowart. Just my opinion and I'm not shocked if he does flip. This seems to happen to Auburn a lot.

If you read his tweets it seems all his coach to me.

I noticed that when the announcement was made that Muschamp did not even flinch...the room went crazy and he sat there. Did he know something that nobody else knew?

Archived