2015 5* DE Byron Cowart commits to AU!

EagleDamnWar

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think that this is about the HC. I think we are about to get had by Cowart. Just my opinion and I'm not shocked if he does flip. This seems to happen to Auburn a lot.

Didnt this happen a couple of years ago? I feel like there was a big recruit that had committed, and I got home from work and he had flipped.

Ok my friends. This is the link to the HS BC attends. Being that I have a tendency to get way too fierce at times and it is not a good idea for me to start emailing the administration and ask them to ream out the FB coach to make him do the right thing. Who knows what this would do or not do.

Here it is:http://armwood.mysdhc.org/staff

Doc- don't know if that too wise until the actual, true facts come out. Just a thought.

I agree, but if the HSFB coach is being a 45th degree butthead, the administration needs to step in and get things right.

Apparently he has been sanctioned by the FHSAA mutiple times

https://footballrecruiting.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1733570&PT=4&PR=2

The nation's No. 1 prospect, Byron Cowart, has taken college football fans on a wild ride throughout his recruitment, naming many leaders, switching up his top five and shuffling his official visit schedule during his process. And this morning on ESPNU, he appeared to have finally committed to Auburn -- fitting seeing as how Auburn was never considered in the picture until the final weeks.

But maybe the drama surrounding Cowart's recruitment is only beginning. Hours after announcing his commitment to Auburn and speaking to the media about his decision, the Tigers have yet to receive Cowart's signed letter of intent.

Rivals.com National Recruiting Director Mike Farrell has been in contact with Cowart since his announcement and has reported the following:

"He just texted me and said he never signed the Florida letter," Farrell reported.

Farrell says Cowart's text read: Florida should not get a letter, I never signed theirs, I only signed Auburn's. So I think he might try to fax both and get me in trouble but I never signed Florida's.

"(Cowart) is talking about his coach when he says 'he'," Farrell said. "However, Byron did say he told his coach to wait to fax his Auburn letter. Waiting to hear if he has a reason for that."

Farrell added Cowart "said he was waiting to see where CeCe Jefferson went, but either way he was going to "go with his heart". Now that he's getting hammered on ESPN and other places he said, "I'm going to get it done".

Ok my friends. This is the link to the HS BC attends. Being that I have a tendency to get way too fierce at times and it is not a good idea for me to start emailing the administration and ask them to ream out the FB coach to make him do the right thing. Who knows what this would do or not do.

Here it is (URL of school)

If real, posting this is a very bad idea.

^^This.^^

I don't think that this is about the HC. I think we are about to get had by Cowart. Just my opinion and I'm not shocked if he does flip. This seems to happen to Auburn a lot.

Didnt this happen a couple of years ago? I feel like there was a big recruit that had committed, and I got home from work and he had flipped.

Cyrus K to Bama. Probably a good chunk of the reason why we're having such a big collective freakout right now

I have not and will not harass any staff member at the school. This was intended to be a joke with a twist to it. Yes, there is a school for "Buttheads" You would not be surprised who has attended!

The longer this goes the worse it becomes for AU. It easily fixed by BC getting the NLI and faxing it to AU. I think someone mentioned that this happened a few years ago. If I remember Trovon Reeds coach would not fax the NLI and Trovon had to go get it and go to Kinko's and fax it.

This is like "suspense" over whether Evil Knievel could rocket over Snake River Canyon a decade after we rocketed men to the moon. No way this is on a high school coach. Byron: print out, fill in and sign another LOI (it says the same things as the one the coach has, right?) and fax it yourself to Auburn.

Not much new info here except some quotes from high school coach...http://sports.yahoo.com/news/letter-of-intent-bungle-leaves-byron-cowart-s-commitment-up-in-air-193233143-ncaaf.html

If he was planning on jumping to UF when CeCe committed he could have easily just sent his NLI to UF 30 minutes ago.

This may not be resolved for a little while longer, but think he sticks

Cyrus K to Bama. Probably a good chunk of the reason why we're having such a big collective freakout right now

Thanks! It just felt a little too familiar and I had forgotten.

Wish this was over. Want BC in a Auburn Uniform. I don't feel comfortable that he waited to see what CeCe was doing. Sign with the school you stated that you feel comfortable with, regardless of football.

Wish this was over. Want BC in a Auburn Uniform. I don't feel comfortable that he waited to sensual CeCe was doing. Sign with the school you stated that you feel comfortable with, regardless of football.

You think CeCe is sensual?

I noticed that when the announcement was made that Muschamp did not even flinch...the room went crazy and he sat there. Did he know something that nobody else knew?

I posted the same thing. The reaction was very odd.............

Archived