2015 5* DE Byron Cowart commits to AU!

EagleDamnWar

Stop believing this stuff! He tells one guy that his coach is refusing to send the letter, and then tells another that he is waiting to see what CeCe is deciding? He may not even be the one saying this garbage. This is all a façade.

Oh my god please stop.

Idiots, we has them. Agreed. Please stop the idotic "I have no clue what's going on but I am going to spout some anger" blabbering.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Please guys, keep it coming. Y'all are priceless today. I really appreciate it. WDE Forever.

Alright "McDoofus" ;D

Hey, if the shoe fits... yeah, it definitely fits :)

On ESPNNews:

Farrell says BC only signed AU NLI. BC did tell his coach to wait, but only 'til CCJefferson announced.

Says BC told him he's going to AU, but Farrell, himself, isn't sure.

To this day it's amazing how fast stuff spreads online whether it's true or not. Dude on ESPNU just said that Cowart stated himself that he's waiting to send it in.

he shouldn't flip based on CeCe.

He should do whatever he wants.

Why does it have to be AU that goes through something like this every year! It is getting tiresome to say the least. We always wind up getting screwed over by some recruit.

Guys and Gals, please be respectful of this or any kids decision. It is a HUGE step in their life.

I'd just like to say hello to the 703 other users reading this topic right now.

"167 members, 533 guests, 3 anonymous users"

Woo Hoo! Welcome! No need to be bored with your schools lack of drama today. :cool:

I'd just like to say hello to the 703 other users reading this topic right now.

"167 members, 533 guests, 3 anonymous users"

'Sup Auctoritas?! How ya been? What's new with Auburn football?

Alternate response: Your post is solid freaking gold. :bow:

The bigger question is why don't we have Jordan Colbert, Javarius Davis & Elijah Sullivan's NLI's yet???? They're ALL flippin' to uat....I just KNOW it!!!!

Just heard he was going to play a game of hungry hungry hippos and the winner decides his future?!? This is getting crazy!?!!

Now THAT's playing games, #amirite???

Reports out of CNN are saying there is some correlation between this NLI and the search for the body of Jimmy Hoffa...stay tuned

I knew something much deeper and darker was going on. The Chuckie doll should've tipped us off.

Guys and Gals, please be respectful of this or any kids decision. It is a HUGE step in their life.

No, seriously, folks. Get your sh** together.

He just told ESPN via a phone call that he's waiting on CeCe but he's 95% AU. Strange....things coming from all over.

That guy, ESPN's Craig Haubert is even contradicting himself:

Jeremy Crabtree @jeremycrabtree

According to @CraigHaubert, who talked to #ByronCowart: He has signed only signed the #AuburnLOI & situation should be resolved w/in hour.

5 minutes ago

The bigger question is why don't we have Jordan Colbert, Javarius Davis & Elijah Sullivan's NLI's yet???? They're ALL flippin' to uat....I just KNOW it!!!!

:clap:

Stop believing this stuff! He tells one guy that his coach is refusing to send the letter, and then tells another that he is waiting to see what CeCe is deciding? He may not even be the one saying this garbage. This is all a façade.

Oh my god please stop.

Idiots, we has them. Agreed. Please stop the idotic "I have no clue what's going on but I am going to spout some anger" blabbering.

Seriously, everyone is reporting that Cowart has told them something and it all contradicts what the next guy claims he was told. Either Byron is lying to some people or someone else is playing games. Are you actually believing that his coach is refusing to send the letter and he is waiting on CeCe to send it? It is impossible that both are true. I am not saying Byron is doing anything wrong here, I am saying for people to stop overreacting to every single statement that comes out because it is evident that not all of them accurate. Do you disputed this? I'm guessing you misunderstood me or I wasn't clear...

Archived