John Stewart Leaving

Proud Tiger

Well, that sucks. He pretty much made the a Daily Show what it is today.

Right after losing Colbert, too.

I liked Stewart alot. He provided me with a lot of laughs. He also showed me just how tunnel visioned or "brainwashed" i had become. I used to cringe when he went off about the Iraq War etc. I dont at all now. Stewart also provided me with a chance to talk politics with my son. I watched his take down of the Obama DOJ after the 2008 Financial Crisis. I revere him for at least taking off the partisan hackery glasses from time to time and admitting the obvious: the MSM failed almost 100% to cover the complete non-prosecution of Wall Street by the Obama Administration and the Dems in the House and Senate.

So, Ethan & i will really miss Stewart. My son has already started recording his shows etc. We need really open minded Liberals out there and a whole lot less of the Partisan Hackjobs we have now.

I liked Stewart alot. He provided me with a lot of laughs. He also showed me just how tunnel visioned or "brainwashed" i had become. I used to cringe when he went off about the Iraq War etc. I dont at all now. Stewart also provided me with a chance to talk politics with my son. I watched his take down of the Obama after the 2008 Financial Crisis. I revere him for at least taking off the partisan hackery glasses from time to time and admitting the obvious: the MSM failed almost 100% to cover the complete non-prosecution of Wall Street by the Obama Administration and the Dems in the House and Senate.

So, Ethan & i will really miss Stewart. My son has already started recording his shows etc. We need really open minded Liberals out there and a whole lot less of the Partisan Hackjobs we have now.

Open minded liberals? Really? I dont mean to be rude but "open minded liberals" seems to be a well crafted oxymoron. Their idea of diversity is a room full of people of different nationality, income, race, gender, gender identity, sexual identity ALL thinking and believing the exact same things.

He'll be missed. I agreed with him less than half of the time, but thought he was funny almost every night. Intelligent people don't have to think in lockstep with the guy on the boob tube to appreciate what they do.

I made the decision to DVR Stewart and Colbert every night after Fox took Judge Napolitano's show Freedom Watch off the air, despite it being their highest rated prime time show on Fox Business. I figured if cable news was all a joke anyway, I might as well turn to someone who was being honest about the role they play, and get a few laughs out of the ordeal.

I liked Stewart alot. He provided me with a lot of laughs. He also showed me just how tunnel visioned or "brainwashed" i had become. I used to cringe when he went off about the Iraq War etc. I dont at all now. Stewart also provided me with a chance to talk politics with my son. I watched his take down of the Obama after the 2008 Financial Crisis. I revere him for at least taking off the partisan hackery glasses from time to time and admitting the obvious: the MSM failed almost 100% to cover the complete non-prosecution of Wall Street by the Obama Administration and the Dems in the House and Senate.

Open minded liberals? Really? I dont mean to be rude but "open minded liberals" seems to be a well crafted oxymoron. Their idea of diversity is a room full of people of different nationality, income, race, gender, gender identity, sexual identity ALL thinking and believing the exact same things.

I believe that there are 2 kinds of Liberals:

1) True Freer Thinkers that are truly open minded & question everything.

2) PC Leftists that think as you say: "Their idea of diversity is a room full of people of different nationality, income, race, gender, gender identity, sexual identity ALL thinking and believing the exact same things."

Not related (except the Brian Williams comment)....but I can't help myself.

1504961_10152658881462596_7798125189883230544_n.jpg?oh=83a1e142f73b941b97d0bc2c282ccc72&oe=55526849&__gda__=1431927833_41d8d9e538f6eecc12d571e6e0262941

Archived