Jeb Bush dumps emails including social security numbers of Florida residents online

AUDub

Bad old Jeb. He must be adopting the Obama tactics

A major criticism of the Obama administration was the lack of transparency. :dunno:

Jeb did just kick his ass at it. :laugh:

A major criticism of the Obama administration was the lack of transparency. :dunno:

Yeah, I think he overshot a little. :rolleyes:

I'm sure you are right as usual.

4030.png

I'm modest, too. One of my best qualities. :tease:

A major criticism of the Obama administration was the lack of transparency. :dunno:/

Yeah, I think he overshot a little. :rolleyes:

How do you think Obama one ups him?

"You call that transparency? I'll show you transparency." :angry:

Humph....same old elite politician. When will we see some real people running for office?

Let's ditch the Clinton/Bush retro and go with some new blood. Warren v/s Kasich. ;)

Humph....same old elite politician. When will we see some real people running for office?

Let's ditch the Clinton/Bush retro and go with some new blood. Warren v/s Kasich. ;)

Now that would almost be a "can't lose" match-up. I like it. :thumbsup:

Yes, I think that would be a winner for most Americans.

So, back to reality. Homer, DKW, are you going to vote for Bush or Clinton? I think I will just flip a coin!

call me the counter-intuitive type but i definitely do not see Jeb winning the nomination. If he does what difference does it make who gets elected? There is no difference between them.

So, back to reality. Homer, DKW, are you going to vote for Bush or Clinton? I think I will just flip a coin!

If they are the two that is left standing, I'm voting a write in candidate. :beat up:

Between the two, I would much prefer Clinton, but to be honest - and politics aside - I think either one of them would be "serviceable".

It will be interesting for me to see how Jeb deals with the all-powerful right wing of the GOP. It's too early for me to assess him.

I am pretty comfortable with Hillary. It would be fascinating to see her work the political system, which is a weakness for Obama.

But like lots of people, I would welcome a third party to shake things up. But it takes really charismatic characters to pull that off, and I just don't see that happening from either side. (But if it does, it will be from the right.)

But like lots of people, I would welcome a third party to shake things up. But it takes really charismatic characters to pull that off, and I just don't see that happening from either side. (But if it does, it will be from the right.)

Don't be too sure. I could see a Warren or maybe a Sanders running as an independent. Especially as they get older and start to give less of a you know what.

Don't be too sure. I could see a Warren or maybe a Sanders running as an independent. Especially as they get older and start to give less of a you know what.

Nice to see you posting down here again, Auctoritas.

Funny story: I actually wandered back today because I was looking for the link in your signature. Hanlon's razor (and, depending on what else I find in my investigation, maybe Heinlein's razor too) is going to be in a presentation I'm giving to the MCB Camp Lejeune Directorate of Public Health department heads in a couple of months. I couldn't remember the name of it and knew just where to find you. :D

It's good to be back, honestly. This past school year has been light on debate, and I'm a TA for a class that's full of lots of people who haven't found their voice and force of will yet, and it's been...singularly boring. It's good to have people to disagree with (even if one of those people is Proud Tiger :poke:).

Funny story: I actually wandered back today because I was looking for the link in your signature. Hanlon's razor (and, depending on what else I find in my investigation, maybe Heinlein's razor too) is going to be in a presentation I'm giving to the MCB Camp Lejeune Directorate of Public Health department heads in a couple of months. I couldn't remember the name of it and knew just where to find you. :D

It's good to be back, honestly. This past school year has been light on debate, and I'm a TA for a class that's full of lots of people who haven't found their voice and force of will yet, and it's been...singularly boring. It's good to have people to disagree with (even if one of those people is Proud Tiger :poke:).

Well it's good to have you back. We need all the sanity we can get down here. ;)

Archived