New Tiger-Striped Batting Glove

RunInRed

Those gloves are going to be good for a minimum of two extra base hits per game. Let's check the stats after a few games and see if that's not true.

Those gloves are going to be good for a minimum of two extra base hits per game. Let's check the stats after a few games and see if that's not true.

PS...Jordan Ebert ...HR....gloves paying off already.

Well I don't know.....plenty of stranded batters against merely serviceable pitchers today for AU. I'm hoping it was a combination of cobwebs and cold weather.

Gabe Gross does not seem all that enamored of CSG. I know the history from last season.....

It will be interesting to see how this all plays out.

Well I don't know.....plenty of stranded batters against merely serviceable pitchers today for AU. I'm hoping it was a combination of cobwebs and cold weather.

Gabe Gross does not seem all that enamored of CSG. I know the history from last season.....

Maybe so. The opponent is coming off back to back postseason appearances but we left way to many runners on base....again.

Seems more than a little awkward having a coach who was let go by the current coach coming back to announce/color comment on the games. I liked GG when he played but I do think he probably lacks objectivity at this point.

Seems more than a little awkward having a coach who was let go by the current coach coming back to announce/color comment on the games. I liked GG when he played but I do think he probably lacks objectivity at this point.

Well we all questioned some of CSG's decisions last season and none of us are as knowledgeable as GG...so I will give him the benefit of the doubt. CSG is prone to taking bigger risks than most coaches. So far that hasn't proven to work that well but maybe there is a method to his madness...

He had good things to say about the new pitching coach. I thought he did a good job as color commentator and I hope he sticks around.

Well we all questioned some of CSG's decisions last season and none of us are as knowledgeable as GG...so I will give him the benefit of the doubt. CSG is prone to taking bigger risks than most coaches. So far that hasn't proven to work that well but maybe there is a method to his madness...

He had good things to say about the new pitching coach. I thought he did a good job as color commentator and I hope he sticks around.

We also questioned hitting performance which was awful...and which was being coached by GG....just saying that he might not be objective in his comments...and IMO, no place on an AU broadcast for someone to start the season with a negative attitude....sowing seeds of discontent.

I don't think offering his knowledgeable opinion is sowing negativity. He knew he was only going to stay until CSG got his own coach in there. GG was hired by CJP so he expected to lose his job anyway. That's not the problem.

Rod and Stan have been critical at times in football as well. It's called being honest about what they are seeing.

Archived