Iran blows up replica of U.S. carrier

cooltigger21

Wonder why they are building a launch vehicle big enough for long range delivery of a heavy payload?

I fear that if Iran launched a missle at the United States, that Obama would surrender. If they have nukes then we can't do much about them. Russia will gladly help them out, just to stick in our face if for no other reason. They would form an alliance and Russia would then be the big player in the region. Wouldn't that be a wonderful thing.

Holy cow. You have lost your mind.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

An engaged and clever Commander in Chief would find out a way to some how get ISIS and Iran to duke it out with each other, as both hate each other more than Catholics and the Protestants in N.Ireland.

You almost, accidentally, opened your eyes to see reality and don't even know it.

Iraq? Check

Syria? Check

Jordan? Check

Egypt? Check

Iran? 1/2 check

Turkey? Give it time

Except for one small detail. The administration supported the bad guys in Egypt. If it weren't for the military, the MB would still be in control there. He's still pissed about that. The problem is that when, not if, Iran gets nukes, that changes everything. I say when because they want them and he's not going to do anything to stop them. By the time a new president takes office it may be too late to do anything about it, even if they don't have it completed. If it's Hillary or Warren then it's just a continuation of what's been taking place with the current administration. The only thing we can really hope for is Israel getting in there and stopping them.

You think Israel taking military action against Iran would be a good thing???

maybe, let them wipe each other out.

What do you have against Israel? Why are you so anxious to see them wiped out? You do realize that it is not the nation of Israel they hate, git's all Jews everywhere. If Iran goes out then there's another billion or so waiting to take their place.

I hope you realize that Iran has one of the largest Jewish populations of any Middle East country.

Ok but the question still stands. What is the problem everyone has with Israel and why are some of you guys so anxious to see them gone? Why is it their fault that Iran and Hezbollah and all the rest want to wipe them off the face of the map simply for being who they are?

Iran, and much of the Middle East, view Israel as a Zionist occupying regime. They do actually make a distinction between the Jewish people and Zionism. Iran has no desire to literally destroy or attack Israel, or commit genocide on the Jewish people; they want to see Israel collapse or otherwise cease to exist as a nation whereas the Palestinians may return. The Iranian perspective is that Hamas and Hezbollah are armed resistance against an illegitimate occupying force. Israel may disagree with that perspective, you may disagree with it, and I may disagree with it, but Iran is the most engaged in the Palestinian issue. Israeli hawks, Iranian hawks, and American hawks are never going to solve that issue. Iran is growing more moderate, and we are engaging them diplomatically. Diplomacy may ultimately take us and the region nowhere, but it is more likely to produce favorable results than continuing an openly hostile stance toward Iran.

Iran might be an Islamic theocracy that I disagree with entirely, but they are not morons. This fear of Iran acquiring nuclear weapons and subsequently using them on Israel is beyond absurd. They know the obvious result of such an action, which would be Iran's complete destruction.

It's responses like this I enjoy paricipating in this forum. Fantastic summation.

strict9 is usually spot on

Well I like listinen to conservative talk radio and I think CT is always on spot. Them Iraneans is building bombs and support ISIS. Libtards just stick there stupid heads in the sand and weight for em to nuke us and then come over here cut the heads of the survivers. The libtards is two busy worshipin at the feat of there messeyeah to get in formed.

Wonder why they are building a launch vehicle big enough for long range delivery of a heavy payload?

I fear that if Iran launched a missle at the United States, that Obama would surrender. If they have nukes then we can't do much about them. Russia will gladly help them out, just to stick in our face if for no other reason. They would form an alliance and Russia would then be the big player in the region. Wouldn't that be a wonderful thing.

That's write!

Holy cow. You have lost your mind.

Their hour alot of retired hi ranking military folks who agree with him.

Ok it is confirmed we need to just start a damn war again. It really don't even matter who the enemy is. If Obama had any balls we would have about eight Major military engagements active right now. We have way too many john McCains in this country.

alex.....aucontraire, unfortunately our military has been so decimated that we would have difficulty fighting more than one war (of any size) at a time.

i agree. we cant take care of the soldiers who are seriously injured and even many of the ones that are not are claiming a disability anyway.

Alex nobody is wanting to start a war. It may not be avoidable. This is what happens when you weaken the military by budget cuts and purging of officers who don't kiss Obama's ass. People no longer fear any reprisal from us. They laugh in our face. When you deal from a position of strength, yeah some will test you. You smack them down quickly and everyone else gets the message. You become weak, nobody fears you and all hell breaks loose. Then things just get harder from there.

Alex nobody is wanting to start a war. It may not be avoidable. This is what happens when you weaken the military by budget cuts and purging of officers who don't kiss Obama's ass. People no longer fear any reprisal from us. They laugh in our face. When you deal from a position of strength, yeah some will test you. You smack them down quickly and everyone else gets the message. You become weak, nobody fears you and all hell breaks loose. Then things just get harder from there.

:-\

:-\/>

ok Alex you hate Israel. Got it.

:-\/>

ok Alex you hate Israel. Got it.

never said i hated Israel. I liken them to that high school buddy i think we all had. You know the one who was a good friend but at around the age of 20-21 years old you realized you were going to have to create some distance or you would end up in jail or dead because he kept some shat stirred up all the time. if you were with him there was gonna be trouble even if you were not with him you had beefs that lingered from all the his bad blood. As far as he is concerned it is never his fault, just plain irony that he is fighting every weekend over something. I had a few of those. i had enemies that i didnt even know because of association. I had to weight the good with the bad and determine if this friendship was worth it. Oh and these guys would have my back without question but i didnt keep shat stirred up. I could handle myself. I still like them(the ones that are still alive and not in the pen). i just cant let them drag me down.

If Israel goes down, so does a small foothold of democracy in that part of the world. I guess one could debate how important that is but we have sure lost a lot of American lives trying to get another one.

Israel has done a lot of the dirty behind the scenes work for us. I just don't get the idea that if we just let them go down that our situation is improved any. These Islamists don't just hate Israel. They hate us too. That just frees up more resources to come at us if Israel goes down.

Israel has done a lot of the dirty behind the scenes work for us. I just don't get the idea that if we just let them go down that our situation is improved any. These Islamists don't just hate Israel. They hate us too. That just frees up more resources to come at us if Israel goes down.

We agree that Israel is our biggest deterrent to our enemies in the middle east. This is why I think alex mistakenly perceives them as being the problem.

Certain people would love to topple the United States but Israel is that little bump that just will not go away. Their hatred is directed at THEM which carries over to us. Remove Israel and ALL of their intentions shift toward us. (well the "WEST")

I agree. John McCain, Lindsey Graham, Peter King, Rubio, they're all nobodies.

I agree. John McCain, Lindsey Graham, Peter King, Rubio, they're all nobodies.

:o

Archived