cooltigger21

No more than you blame Obama for your smoking problem

:dunno:

Don't smoke, so there's no problem.

Your response is incoherent.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These neocons think we've done absolutley nothing against Iran. In their race for cooky rightwing extremism they have forgotten about:

STUXNET

The killing of Mostafa Ahmadi Roshan, nuclear scientist

Economic Sanctions

These simpletons always want to take a sledgehammer to kill a fly. Like I said, they have no problem launching a full scale war against Iran, as long as its someone elses kid being sent to war.

You think Obama had that scientist killed ? Or quite possibly the Mossad something to do w/ that ?

These neocons think we've done absolutley nothing against Iran. In their race for cooky rightwing extremism they have forgotten about:

STUXNET

The killing of Mostafa Ahmadi Roshan, nuclear scientist

Economic Sanctions

These simpletons always want to take a sledgehammer to kill a fly. Like I said, they have no problem launching a full scale war against Iran, as long as its someone elses kid being sent to war.

You think Obama had that scientist killed ? Or quite possibly the Mossad something to do w/ that ?

Keep living in your bubble. Certainly Mossad had a hand in it but to think we didnt help is well....

Raptor only smokes when he is smoking and he DOESN"T smoke.

Clearly, this is far more of an issue for you than it is me. Or even my doctor.

Raptor only smokes when he is smoking and he DOESN"T smoke.

Clearly, this is far more of an issue for you than it is me. Or even my doctor.

Yeah, but your doctor doesn't know you smoke. :Sing:

Yeah, but your doctor doesn't know you smoke. :Sing:

You've talked to my doctor, have you ?

Doesn't know I smoke.. gee, I wonder why. Maybe because there's no evidence, and my lungs are clear, my blood work is healthy and has a high oxygen content, because I work out so frequently ?

I'm sure you are quite healthy.

You ability to convey facts in a factual manner is suspect though.

Actually, it isn't. Your disliking of those facts doesn't change them.

An engaged and clever Commander in Chief would find out a way to some how get ISIS and Iran to duke it out with each other, as both hate each other more than Catholics and the Protestants in N.Ireland.

You almost, accidentally, opened your eyes to see reality and don't even know it.

Iraq? Check

Syria? Check

Jordan? Check

Egypt? Check

Iran? 1/2 check

Turkey? Give it time

Except for one small detail. The administration supported the bad guys in Egypt. If it weren't for the military, the MB would still be in control there. He's still pissed about that. The problem is that when, not if, Iran gets nukes, that changes everything. I say when because they want them and he's not going to do anything to stop them. By the time a new president takes office it may be too late to do anything about it, even if they don't have it completed. If it's Hillary or Warren then it's just a continuation of what's been taking place with the current administration. The only thing we can really hope for is Israel getting in there and stopping them.

You think Israel taking military action against Iran would be a good thing???

maybe, let them wipe each other out.

An engaged and clever Commander in Chief would find out a way to some how get ISIS and Iran to duke it out with each other, as both hate each other more than Catholics and the Protestants in N.Ireland.

You almost, accidentally, opened your eyes to see reality and don't even know it.

Iraq? Check

Syria? Check

Jordan? Check

Egypt? Check

Iran? 1/2 check

Turkey? Give it time

Except for one small detail. The administration supported the bad guys in Egypt. If it weren't for the military, the MB would still be in control there. He's still pissed about that. The problem is that when, not if, Iran gets nukes, that changes everything. I say when because they want them and he's not going to do anything to stop them. By the time a new president takes office it may be too late to do anything about it, even if they don't have it completed. If it's Hillary or Warren then it's just a continuation of what's been taking place with the current administration. The only thing we can really hope for is Israel getting in there and stopping them.

What do you have against Israel? Why are you so anxious to see them wiped out? You do realize that it is not the nation of Israel they hate, git's all Jews everywhere. If Iran goes out then there's another billion or so waiting to take their place.

Iraq? Check

Syria? Check

Jordan? Check

Egypt? Check

Iran? 1/2 check

Turkey? Give it time

What do you have against Israel? Why are you so anxious to see them wiped out? You do realize that it is not the nation of Israel they hate, git's all Jews everywhere. If Iran goes out then there's another billion or so waiting to take their place.

i dont see that Israel is worth the trouble that comes with it. Through out history they have been a pain in the ass. Now they are undermining our best interests by pandering to the republicans for there own interests.

Iraq? Check

Syria? Check

Jordan? Check

Egypt? Check

Iran? 1/2 check

Turkey? Give it time

I hope you realize that Iran has one of the largest Jewish populations of any Middle East country.

Iraq? Check

Syria? Check

Jordan? Check

Egypt? Check

Iran? 1/2 check

Turkey? Give it time

I hope you realize that Iran has one of the largest Jewish populations of any Middle East country.

i didn't.

It was European Christians who last tried to wipe the Jews off the planet. Then they decided they didn't want the survivors either so they along with us and the newly organized UN ran about a million Muslims out of their homes into refugee camps so the Jews could have their own state. Now we act like we don't understand the hate between Israel and the entire mideast. If there were several nations who shared the same religion and ethnicity as Native Americans they would hate and want to wipe us off the face of the earth too.

It was European Christians who last tried to wipe the Jews off the planet. Then they decided they didn't want the survivors either so they along with us and the newly organized UN ran about a million Muslims out of their homes into refugee camps so the Jews could have their own state. Now we act like we don't understand the hate between Israel and the entire mideast. If there were several nations who shared the same religion and ethnicity as Native Americans they would hate and want to wipe us off the face of the earth too.

This is why I have never understood why WW1 and the Ottoman Empire are not taught a little more in schools.

alexava... The period of time you are referring to was during the 30's and 40's and the middle east loves that we focus on >> THAT << "Holocaust".

Back up about 20 to 100's of years to see who taught the Germans all they knew about genocide.

Armenian Genocide

Assyrian genocide

Greek genocide

Then you can look into "pogroms" during the Ottoman Empire

This is why I have never understood why WW1 and the Ottoman Empire are not taught a little more in schools.

alexava... The period of time you are referring to was during the 30's and 40's and the middle east loves that we focus on >> THAT << "Holocaust".

Back up about 20 to 100's of years to see who taught the Germans all they knew about genocide.

Armenian Genocide

Assyrian genocide

Greek genocide

Then you can look into "pogroms" during the Ottoman Empire

yes you can go back to beginning of time and whoever was the biggest and baddest at the time took what they wanted. in a nutshell.

Iraq? Check

Syria? Check

Jordan? Check

Egypt? Check

Iran? 1/2 check

Turkey? Give it time

Ok but the question still stands. What is the problem everyone has with Israel and why are some of you guys so anxious to see them gone? Why is it their fault that Iran and Hezbollah and all the rest want to wipe them off the face of the map simply for being who they are?

Iraq? Check

Syria? Check

Jordan? Check

Egypt? Check

Iran? 1/2 check

Turkey? Give it time

Ok but the question still stands. What is the problem everyone has with Israel and why are some of you guys so anxious to see them gone? Why is it their fault that Iran and Hezbollah and all the rest want to wipe them off the face of the map simply for being who they are?

Iran, and much of the Middle East, view Israel as a Zionist occupying regime. They do actually make a distinction between the Jewish people and Zionism. Iran has no desire to literally destroy or attack Israel, or commit genocide on the Jewish people; they want to see Israel collapse or otherwise cease to exist as a nation whereas the Palestinians may return. The Iranian perspective is that Hamas and Hezbollah are armed resistance against an illegitimate occupying force. Israel may disagree with that perspective, you may disagree with it, and I may disagree with it, but Iran is the most engaged in the Palestinian issue. Israeli hawks, Iranian hawks, and American hawks are never going to solve that issue. Iran is growing more moderate, and we are engaging them diplomatically. Diplomacy may ultimately take us and the region nowhere, but it is more likely to produce favorable results than continuing an openly hostile stance toward Iran.

Iran might be an Islamic theocracy that I disagree with entirely, but they are not morons. This fear of Iran acquiring nuclear weapons and subsequently using them on Israel is beyond absurd. They know the obvious result of such an action, which would be Iran's complete destruction.

Iraq? Check

Syria? Check

Jordan? Check

Egypt? Check

Iran? 1/2 check

Turkey? Give it time

Classic begging the question. Surely you can see that?

Iraq? Check

Syria? Check

Jordan? Check

Egypt? Check

Iran? 1/2 check

Turkey? Give it time

Iran, and much of the Middle East, view Israel as a Zionist occupying regime. They do actually make a distinction between the Jewish people and Zionism. Iran has no desire to literally destroy or attack Israel, or commit genocide on the Jewish people; they want to see Israel collapse or otherwise cease to exist as a nation whereas the Palestinians may return. The Iranian perspective is that Hamas and Hezbollah are armed resistance against an illegitimate occupying force. Israel may disagree with that perspective, you may disagree with it, and I may disagree with it, but Iran is the most engaged in the Palestinian issue. Israeli hawks, Iranian hawks, and American hawks are never going to solve that issue. Iran is growing more moderate, and we are engaging them diplomatically. Diplomacy may ultimately take us and the region nowhere, but it is more likely to produce favorable results than continuing an openly hostile stance toward Iran.

Iran might be an Islamic theocracy that I disagree with entirely, but they are not morons. This fear of Iran acquiring nuclear weapons and subsequently using them on Israel is beyond absurd. They know the obvious result of such an action, which would be Iran's complete destruction.

It's responses like this I enjoy paricipating in this forum. Fantastic summation.

Iraq? Check

Syria? Check

Jordan? Check

Egypt? Check

Iran? 1/2 check

Turkey? Give it time

It's responses like this I enjoy paricipating in this forum. Fantastic summation.

strict9 is usually spot on

Who do they have to fear, the united states? You think this administration is going to do anything about it? Don't make me laugh. They don't even have to use it. The fact that they would have them changes the game when it comes to dealing with them. You are thinking logically. You've heard of the 12th imam? Worldwide chaos brought about by nuclear war would in that belief bring the 12th imam into being. It's like the rapture to them. They won't be alone. Other middle east nations will want them too and then we have a worldwide nuclear arms proliferation. They don't have to actually put it on a missle. they can just give some material to a jihadist and send them to Israel or even here. That's the more likely scenario.

Wonder why they are building a launch vehicle big enough for long range delivery of a heavy payload?

I fear that if Iran launched a missle at the United States, that Obama would surrender. If they have nukes then we can't do much about them. Russia will gladly help them out, just to stick in our face if for no other reason. They would form an alliance and Russia would then be the big player in the region. Wouldn't that be a wonderful thing.

Archived