WOW those corn dogs are just so fun...

WaReAgLe57

Well, if it weren't for the attempted assault on him and his family by all those drunken maniac corndogs at baton rouge a few years back they mighta had a chance :lol: .

If you want to see love and hate boiling in the same pot stirred by gold glasses rationalization, go spend awhile on LSUTigerForum. :P

Tony Barnhart must have been in North jackson smoking a little MJ with Chris Keys today :D

As far as his questionable integrity, do ya'll think he told his plyers to go smoke cigars or jump on the eye, or fight the band, NO, he should have done more about it but if he were to come to LSU I garuntee the LSU brass will make damn sure he knows we don't do that here and it will not be tolerated. I still think TT will be a long shot in BR but i'd love to see it.

wow....this is a complete 180

As far as his questionable integrity, do ya'll think he told his plyers to go smoke cigars or jump on the eye, or fight the band, NO, he should have done more about it but if he were to come to LSU I garuntee the LSU brass will make damn sure he knows we don't do that here and it will not be tolerated. I still think TT will be a long shot in BR but i'd love to see it.

wow....this is a complete 180

133963[/snapback]

I for one do not want Tubby. It is not good for us and not good for ya'll. I know we give Tubby S#%t for going to AU from Ole Piss, but lets be honest, that was a move up. Going to LSU from AU is no good, for anybody especially the SEC. I am not breaking ranks on this one, I do not want him.

I for one do not want Tubby.  It is not good for us and not good for ya'll.  I know we give Tubby S#%t for going to AU from Ole Piss, but lets be honest, that was a move up.  Going to LSU from AU is no good, for anybody especially the SEC.  I am not breaking ranks on this one, I do not want him.

133965[/snapback]

You don't have a thing to worry about :cheer::cheer:

Don't fool yourself. 95% of LSU fans would never want Tuberville. There would be a revolt.

Looks Tuberville is certainly willing to listen to LSU.

http://www.ajc.com/sports/content/sports/1...UZTZUUUWU^U^UZU]UbUcTYWVVZV

Like I said, LSU fans wouldn't stand for it so you can rest easy. Sexton just wants to squeeze more money out of Auburn for Tubby.

Don't fool yourself. 95% of LSU fans would never want Tuberville. There would be a revolt.

Looks Tuberville is certainly willing to listen to LSU.

http://www.ajc.com/sports/content/sports/1...UZTZUUUWU^U^UZU]UbUcTYWVVZV

Like I said, LSU fans wouldn't stand for it so you can rest easy. Sexton just wants to squeeze more money out of Auburn for Tubby.

133972[/snapback]

The same people who now think TT would even listen to LSU are the same ones saying Saban would stay at LSU. But old St. Nick gave then a nasty Christmas present and things are not good right now on the bayou. The coonasses are howling at he moon and thinking about what might have been.........if they just hadn't been so convinced that TT was a bad guy :D:D

Archived