Baseball vs. Mercer - elimination game

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haecker flares on to left....the defense lost it and it drops for a hit. Haecker ends up at 2nd.

Auburn advances to play the loser of tonight game between felony state and college of charleston. Game will be tomorrow at 11.

Glad to see that KT was able to finish it off. His injury has made a huge difference in what this team could have done....but he helped get the team to Tallahassee and has to feel good that he could contribute to playing another game.

And by the way....since I did not get home from an out of town trip until the 6th inning, I must have missed the discussion about why Deese and Lipscomb were suspended... I take it they were not sent home...but does this affect their availability for the rest of this Regional ?

Hey a4e how about a congrat's to the baseball team..............................there waiting....................................

Hey a4e how about a congrat's to the baseball team..............................there waiting....................................

I expect a "Mercer is terrible, Auburn should have run ruled them" comment.

Great pitching today by Rocky and Keenan. This really helps the staff for tomorrow and hopefully Monday if they make it.

I see your online still waiting..........a4e

Great pitching today by Rocky and Keenan. This really helps the staff for tomorrow and hopefully Monday if they make it.

It's you're...... numnuts

:-\

Numbnuts*. ;)

Numbnuts*. ;)

:thumbsup:

Archived