Baseball vs. Mercer - elimination game

FSU beat CoC 3-2 last night. We play CoC at 12 eastern/11 central today. Just 3 wins away from the workd series. I think we have a decent shot at it now that we have the first win behind us. Gonna have to get the bats hot today to beat the explosive CoC. Hopefully our pitchers have done some extra scouting on CoC after giving up 4 HR last time!

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey a4e how about a congrat's to the baseball team..............................there waiting....................................

I expect a "Mercer is terrible, Auburn should have run ruled them" comment.

:lol: That's what I'm expecting from him too... Especially the run rule part when we all know that the run rule isn't part of college baseball. :lol: So far, NOTHING from the troll. I guess he's still trying to come up with something to complain about.

Great pitching today by Rocky and Keenan. This really helps the staff for tomorrow and hopefully Monday if they make it.

I see your online still waiting..........a4e

It's you're...... numnuts

Hey man, can you dial it back a notch? You seem to get really chippy at people for no apparent reason.

Who will start for AU today? Clements? or Rentz?

Great pitching today by Rocky and Keenan. This really helps the staff for tomorrow and hopefully Monday if they make it.

Hey man, can you dial it back a notch? You seem to get really chippy at people for no apparent reason.

Lol I'm chippy? Golf called me numnuts two days ago and I was repaying the favor. It was an inside joke and nothing more. However, the way that your mod is beckoning for a fight with a poster that isn't all there is well noted.

Lol I'm chippy? Golf called me numnuts two days ago and I was repaying the favor. It was an inside joke and nothing more. However, the way that your mod is beckoning for a fight with a poster that isn't all there is well noted.

This post was just the latest example, not the first or only, of you snapping at people for no apparent reason.

And golf and a4e have known each other for quite a while. Mind your own issues instead of the affairs of others. You got enough on your own plate.

This post was just the latest example, not the first or only, of you snapping at people for no apparent reason.

And golf and a4e have known each other for quite a while. Mind your own issues instead of the affairs of others. You got enough on your own plate.

I have nothing on my plate..Stay in your lane guy. If you have a problem with my posts message me . IF Golf, a fellow mod of yours didn't mind the joke being repaid to him, you shouldn't mind either.

I have nothing on my plate..Stay in your lane guy. If you have a problem with my posts message me . IF Golf, a fellow mod of yours didn't mind the joke being repaid to him, you shouldn't mind either.

All the lanes are my lane here, "guy." I'll drive in any of them I choose and I'll mind what I think needs minding. It's part of the job.

As I said, this wasn't the first time your snappishness was brought to the mods' attention. It was a simple verbal warning to dial it back a little. It need not go further than that. But if you want to keep pushing things, it can be more.

Archived