4th and 1 for LSU.....

AURaptor

1st and Goal...

LSU wastes a play and spikes the ball. Now they have 3 downs to score... no to's

Doesn't matter..........

TOUCHDOWN TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!\

(2 pt conversion no good )

LSU 25

IOWA 24

Nice defense LSU...30 - 25 Iowa. :hmm:

At least the THIRD QB that they decided to use actually did something...geeze that offense is confused at best.

LM will be the new Cutcliffe of the SEC.

He has done NOTHING to warrant any fear from any SEC program.

p.s. I am GLAD lsWHO hired the guy! :D

136582[/snapback]

After seeing JRussell in the CapOne Bowl, I'd be more scared of him than Less Smiles.

136582[/snapback]

After seeing JRussell in the CapOne Bowl, I'd be more scared of him than Less Smiles.

136678[/snapback]

Russell looked horrible during a lot of other games too....add in rumors that Saban had trouble getting Russell to practice hard all of this year....and I am not that scared of him next year at least.

Les Miles...oughta be a used car dealer with that name.

Some folks around these parts have taken to calling him Lies Miles...could have something to do with the type of recruiting he does.

Russell looked horrible during a lot of other games too....add in rumors that Saban had trouble getting Russell to practice hard all of this year....and I am not that scared of him next year at least.

136683[/snapback]

Well, we better hope Miles can't get him to practice, huh?

In his most recent showing he went 12-15 and 2 TD's.... all in one quarter.

For LSU's sake, you better hope so.

136714[/snapback]

I better hope that he can or he can't?

BTW, who's UGA's next QB?

You better hope that Miles can get the kid to pratice or else he won't be getting much better such as his Florida and Ole Miss games.....he is talented but from what I hear doesn't exactly like to put in the extra effort in practice (I am sure you will not believe me so take it with a grain of salt but it is true).

And our QB next year will be Shockley, who sucks...

You better hope that Miles can get the kid to pratice or else he won't be getting much better such as his Florida and Ole Miss games.....he is talented but from what I hear doesn't exactly like to put in the extra effort in practice (I am sure you will not believe me so take it with a grain of salt but it is true).

And our QB next year will be Shockley, who sucks...

136723[/snapback]

I don't find that hard to believe. A kid with such super-human athletic ability has not had to study the game all his life until now. If he begin to watch film.... uh oh.

Imagine a world where JaMarcus Russell can read coverages. Oh, the possibilities are endless.

I would agree.

136761[/snapback]

Is that a pig flying outside? Maybe I'm just freezing from the sub-zero temp coming of of hell... ;)

I'll be glad when this "LSU in the title" topic gets off the front page......for pete's sake take it to the "buttf***bengal tiger board"

I'll be glad when this "LSU in the title" topic gets off the front page......for pete's sake take it to the "buttf***bengal tiger board"

136775[/snapback]

Bump.

Archived