Just curious

PigskinPat

I read these boards often, but this is one of my first times to post, so bear with me. While watching the Utah/Pitt joke-of-a-game, the announcers made a comment about how Utah's qb had not missed a snap ALL season. They talk about all these stats that Smith, Leinart, and White have amassed along with USC's and OU's "all world" running backs' stats. What I NEVER, EVER hear from these "experts" is how amazing it is that Campbell, Williams, and Brown all have stats that lead the SEC and are high nationally despite only playing half the game in many games this season. I wish there was a way the stats could reflect "minutes played" to formulate some type of efficiency rating. I can't imagine anyone coming close to those guys if such a formula was possible. I guess it is just another frustrating thing about this season. Don't get me wrong, there's been A LOT to be happy about, but the scrutiny we have been under all season while the media darlings have gotten one free pass after another is ridiculous. Some of the reasons they have given this year about why we don't deserve to be in the Orange Bowl have been excuses why the other two do deserve to be there. I wish someone would compile a tape of Corso and Herbstreit's many conflicting and hypocritical statements and send it to them. Not that it would do any good, but I sometimes wonder if they even have a clue about what they had said the week before, or if they are simply a couple of trained dogs barking upon command. Now that I've gotten that out off my chest I will end this by saying thanks for your time and War Eagle! :au:

If not now, I think the sun will shine on these seniors come draft day...screw these talking-heads that cover college football. I don't follow NFL like I do college, but I plan on following these three guys in the NFL. Leave it to the professionals to judge the real talent. ;)

Archived