Just fantastic- Great season

TexasLSUTiger

What a great Season the Auburn Tigers had, congrats to all the Auburn faithful and the Auburn players.

One for the record books, you made the entire SEC proud.

Congrats again, 13-0 just great. Until next year. Enjoy and yes to me AUburn is the best team in the nation hands down no matter what those left coast suck bags have to say about the overrated USC condoms... (Pac-10 please....)

PS. Someone might want to remind Tubs, that not ALL games were no in doubt in the 4th quarter. I remember a game that was 9-3 until almost the very end but ended in a dramatic 4-12 and big pass. :) (Great game SEC game to remember)

Guest Tigrinum Major

Thanks for the compliments. Yes, it was a great game, but it was never in doubt that we were gonna win it in the end...

Touche my Friend Touche !!!!!

Enjoy the off season, as we learned, its hard to stay up there. But Auburn will be reloaded for next year. Hopefully LSU can survive its last 3 weeks and continue to build back to the top.

Guest Tigrinum Major
Touche my Friend Touche !!!!!

Enjoy the off season, as we learned, its hard to stay up there. But Auburn will be reloaded for next year. Hopefully LSU can survive its last 3 weeks and continue to build back to the top.

135996[/snapback]

What do you think about your new coach? I am "Les" than impressed myself. But hey, I never thought Tuberville would be as successful as he has been. And I never thought Shula would be as successful as he has been, I mean 10 games won in two years? Who out there would have imagined?

Well at first I was a bit dissapointed but after reading about him, the type of person he is (He is very big into off the field behavior, academics) and the fact he built a decent program that had 1 winning season in 10 years to 3 consecutive all in the shadow of the state big school (OU). Also according to everything I have read he is a recruiting machine. So we shall see. I was impressed with his press conference.

I will give him a chance.

Heck he is an LSU tiger now, so I will cheer for him. I wish him nothing but success. He has all the talent and facilities available to him. He has no reason to fail.

Archived