Aunation Sugar Bowl party pic

aumoore

I'm the one holding up the foam tiger head. WarTim is to my left. Jenny and Ravad are in the front row, channonc is the female behind them. Our host "Tailgating rules" is the dude right between Jenny and Ravad.

Aumoore is standing on his left. Wardmiller is on the far right of the picture. I guess JetaTek and his family(and his crazyass hat) had already left. I'll let the others call out their own names.

The young guy with the Bo Jackson jersey is my son AuSeminole. The tall Oriental guy is our friend Chang who got a Masters from Auburn in 1996 and is a walking encyclopedia of Auburn Football.

I'm the guy with the orange hat, behind AU Tailgating, and it looks like the light is coming from out of my a$$

136448[/snapback]

Uncle Fester would have been proud of that one!

Looks like a good time had by all.

Yeah i forgot to mention Oystermans Light Emitting abilities. He was there as a couple with channonc but dont tell anyone. The dude up against the wall is Tiger's Talons. I think thats the only name not there. No wait , in front of Tigers Talons is Tgr4life and his significant other. I think that's everyone.

Because of my sworn duty to keep WarTim out of jail during the length of our trip I wasn't imbibing(that day) that's how I can still remember everyone's names.

It was a great time and Tailgating Rules says he'll pick a game next season to get together again. We sure did enjoy it and can't thank you enough. WAR DAMN EAGLE TO THE FANS OF THE REAL NATIONAL CHAMPS AND THE USERS OF THE BEST FOOTBALL BOARD ON THE WEB!!!

Can someone just do as 'left to right" as we look at the pic rather than me using light from Oysternam's a$$ as a point of reference? :D:D

Can someone just do as 'left to right" as we look at the pic rather than me using light from Oysternam's a$$ as a point of reference? :D  :D

136489[/snapback]

LOL

I am in the center of the picture. (Kaki AU Hat. Wearing glasses.) Tallest person in the room! :big:

jaydubb, WarTim was doing a good job of pretending to be sober... while you were the goober running around in the hall with a beer and a foam tiger head... I am afraid I must question your recollection of the day!! :lol::roflol::roflol:

Timmy is such a sweetie!!!!! :wub: Even my precious corndog liked him. He was NOT AT ALL what I expected. He even had all his teeth!! :o:roflol::roflol:

What a FABULOUS day that was - I am sorry we got there just as everyone headed out to Tiger Walk. Ironically, aumoore and AUSeminole and their friend Chang were sitting right behind us at the Dome. We had a blast. Ask them about the two "sweet" Va Tech guys sitting next to me that told us they were "fraternity brothers". :no:

But I have to tell you about us pushy broads - Ravad and I did the old "excuse me, we're short!!" trick and got RIGHT UP FRONT at Tiger Walk!!!!!!! I told every member of that team and all the coaches, even Tubby, that we all love them and are SO FREAKING PROUD of them. A few of the players turned and looked at me and said thanks. It was such an incredible experience that I cried, right there, just overwhelmed with emotion. We have the best bunch of young men, BAR NONE, that have ever played together on such an incredibly successful team. They will always be #1 in my book.

WAR DAMN EAGLE.

I am soo mad... my brother and i walked around all day on bourbon street and i told him about the get together and we even went to the hotel......but he wouldn't go up.. so we ended up at harrahs instead....

ok pt heres a left to righter for ya

front- jennyau92 and ravad

second- tiger4life's girlfriend/wife, tiger4life, channonc, AUTailgating Rules, aumoore,aumoores friend

third row-Tigers Talons and his girlfriend/wife, aumoore's son, WarTim, oysterman(aka keeper of the flame), aumoore's friend, wardmiller.

I'm in the back holding up the tiger head which I sported all over NO, and I believe the half a face you can see directly behind War Tim is Jenny's husband(I'm not sure though)

My wife and I are on the very front left. She is wearing the blue jacket around her waist, with glasses, and the AU visor. I have the orange polo witht the AU visor. Lots of fun talking football with evryone....face to face that is!!! MY wife is joining the Nation today. I think her id will be aucowgirl98. Look for her posting to a board near you soon. War Eagle!!!!! :au:

:cheer: SUCCESS. I finally made it to the most awesome Web page in the world.

Yes I am new here, but I am in that adorable picture. The game was AWESOME!!!!

I can say the Tail gate was GREAT!!! We had a blast.

War Eagle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...and I believe the half a face you can see directly behind War Tim is Jenny's husband(I'm not sure though)

136511[/snapback]

Yep, that's the WGC (World's Greatest Corndog).

Hey Jenny you have me all wrong.

First of all I think you could tell by my splendid physique that I don't spend a lot of time running anywhere, even in the hall. Secondly, the cooler had taken an awful tumble while it was in the kitchen so I thought it was imperative that someone stay out in the hall way with it constantly keeping an eye on it's condition. You can never be too careful.

WooooHooooo!

What an AUsome day!

Thanks to the party host's for letting us get together and put some faces with names.

Not staying long was a bummer but getting to Tiger Walk was GREAT!

As soon as I figure out the pictures thing I will try to get a few posted.

WDE!!!

Many-many thanks to Tailgating Rules!

GREAT time. WAR EAGLE....O N E at a time. :au:

Archived