DOJ Clears Lois Lerner

Proud Tiger

The most corrupt and lawless administration in modern US history. Perhaps ever.

I had high hopes once Holder resigned. I have them no more.

This is just a .25 Chicago Political Machine. Use the power of the govt to harass, intimidate, and screwup any political opponents. Folks this is why she did it. She KNEW she was going to get away with it. Hoped it would be different with Holder gone, and it has gotten light years better, but Lerner was never going to get really investigated, etc. She was never going to lose her fat cat pension. I bet if we looked into her finances she is smelling like a rose right now too. Maybe a HUGE book deal in the future.

Remember one thing: Lerner was caught because SHE ACTUALLY DID ADMIT THAT ILLEGAL ACTIVITY TOOK PLACE AND SHE WAS SUPPOSEDLY CORRECTING IT.

To the Sewing Circle: She was doing the exact same thing, abusing her power in a govt role that you say Gowdy is doing.

Problem: What Gowdy is doing may actually stop the next SOB from being so flippantly bad at doing their job. As damaged as HRC is right now, I truly dont think there is actually a better prepared candidate for president and am still more likely to vote for her than Trump or Carson.

Lerner: She was a .25 bit political lacky that abused her power of her office by delaying the participation of dozens and dozens of groups that she ultimately had to approve because their applications were valid. She has now shown the way for govt abuse of power at every level to every .25 bit hack in DC. She got away with IN YOUR FACE CORRUPTION. Prediction: LL's Abuse of Power will turnout to bite the Dems and Liberals in the @$$ many many times in the future. She is the gateway case for rampant Abuses of Power.

Also, it wasn't some random snafu by a lone office on Cincinnati. This came from the top.

The most corrupt and lawless administration in modern US history. Perhaps ever.

I had high hopes once Holder resigned. I have them no more.

This is just a .25 Chicago Political Machine. Use the power of the govt to harass, intimidate, and screwup any political opponents. Folks this is why she did it. She KNEW she was going to get away with it. Hoped it would be different with Holder gone, and it has gotten light years better, but Lerner was never going to get really investigated, etc. She was never going to lose her fat cat pension. I bet if we looked into her finances she is smelling like a rose right now too. Maybe a HUGE book deal in the future.

Remember one thing: Lerner was caught because SHE ACTUALLY DID ADMIT THAT ILLEGAL ACTIVITY TOOK PLACE AND SHE WAS SUPPOSEDLY CORRECTING IT.

To the Sewing Circle: She was doing the exact same thing, abusing her power in a govt role that you say Gowdy is doing.

Problem: What Gowdy is doing may actually stop the next SOB from being so flippantly bad at doing their job. As damaged as HRC is right now, I truly dont think there is actually a better prepared candidate for president and am still more likely to vote for her than Trump or Carson.

Lerner: She was a .25 bit political lacky that abused her power of her office by delaying the participation of dozens and dozens of groups that she ultimately had to approve because their applications were valid. She has now shown the way for govt abuse of power at every level to every .25 bit hack in DC. She got away with IN YOUR FACE CORRUPTION. Prediction: LL's Abuse of Power will turnout to bite the Dems and Liberals in the @$$ many many times in the future. She is the gateway case for rampant Abuses of Power.

Lynch was never going to let anything happen where that was concerned. She openly supported the illegal EO on immigration by Obama.

We are in the era of selective prosecution. The end of the US is upon us. Enjoy it while you can. The rats have taken over.

Godspeed. ;)

We are in the era of selective prosecution. The end of the US is upon us. Enjoy it while you can. The rats have taken over.

Godspeed. ;)

Sad as it is I agree with you. No telling what this administration will do to the country in it's remaining 14 months.

Archived