Desmond Howard is awful

WarTiger

I really wish they would get rid of him. Every week he irritates me more and more with that horrific laugh of his especially at stuff that isn't even funny. His analysis is terrible and he brings nothing to the table at all.

I got so enraged with him last year when he defended Jame-is that I went to his website and engaged him in an email dialogue. He's every bit the mental midget he projects on ESPN.

Please share lol

I got so enraged with him last year when he defended Jame-is that I went to his website and engaged him in an email dialogue. He's every bit the mental midget he projects on ESPN.

Please share lol

Long thread, I called him out for his comments whereby he essentially said that Jame-is's antics were no big deal and that the athlete was far more important than the student when it came to big time college football. I quoted him verbatim on three incredibly stupid comments he made and he wanted to argue that I took his statements out of context. Cutting to the chase, it ended as follows....

If you're going to constructive criticize anyone, just make sure to use the whole quote...not just the part that supports your criticism. Are you 15? Then how do you know if they understood what I said or not? I was clear to people who listened to the whole quote. Obviously, that's too much to ask of you...no worries, life goes on.

Samantha did very well.

dH

-------- Original Message --------

Subject: Re: ??

Date: Mon, September 22, 2014 7:43 am

To: "
" <
>

Desmond,

It's not an argument, simply constructive criticism. Do you have any idea how many young people are listening to you guys? I realize you're in the entertainment business and charged with driving ratings. Fifteen year old boys have no idea about that.

If you wanted to be clear, then take a lesson from Samantha Ponder. She nailed it.

Please share lol

Long thread, I called him out for his comments whereby he essentially said that Jame-is's antics were no big deal and that the athlete was far more important than the student when it came to big time college football. I quoted him verbatim on three incredibly stupid comments he made and he wanted to argue that I took his statements out of context. Cutting to the chase, it ended as follows....

If you're going to constructive criticize anyone, just make sure to use the whole quote...not just the part that supports your criticism. Are you 15? Then how do you know if they understood what I said or not? I was clear to people who listened to the whole quote. Obviously, that's too much to ask of you...no worries, life goes on.

Samantha did very well.

dH

-------- Original Message --------

Subject: Re: ??

Date: Mon, September 22, 2014 7:43 am

To: "
" <
>

Desmond,

It's not an argument, simply constructive criticism. Do you have any idea how many young people are listening to you guys? I realize you're in the entertainment business and charged with driving ratings. Fifteen year old boys have no idea about that.

If you wanted to be clear, then take a lesson from Samantha Ponder. She nailed it.

haha nice. thanks for sharing.

Archived