Sean White's arm is too strong!

Mikey

His arm is too strong, he throws the ball too hard and he makes the receivers drop his passes. White's hard throws made them drop nine passes just yesterday. I don't know what Gus was thinking when he recruited such a strong-armed QB. We should have signed a 6', 140 pound kid that throws slow passes that the receivers can catch. Everybody knows that. Our coaches are just stupid.

His arm is too strong, he throws the ball too hard and he makes the receivers drop his passes. White's hard throws made them drop nine passes just yesterday. I don't know what Gus was thinking when he recruited such a strong-armed QB. We should have signed a 6', 140 pound kid that throws slow passes that the receivers can catch. Everybody knows that. Our coaches are just stupid.

what-you-did-there-i-see-it.thumbnail.jpg

Wait....I thought it was because he didn't have enough arm strength?!!! They were so use to a hard thrown ball from JJ in practice that SW keeps screwing them up with his "change up pitch" level throwing ability....

lose the name calling He's clearly putting too much spin on the ball. No receiver can be fairly asked to catch such abominations.

However, you are spot on about the coaches.

Mikey finally makes sense. Sean White can throw it 300 yards under water

I literally snorted when i read that... glad I wasn't drinking anything or that would've hurt.

any and all laughter is welcomed today (really needed it yesterday).

Archived