A Huge Thank You to all of our Recruiting Experts.......

tiger88

I don't know how I would have made it through recruiting season without A4E's gripping insight!

No joke, thanks for the info, guys!

Agreed with all sentiments... except Golf's. This year set the standard for accurate info and cool heads.

That first sentence of yours contains a general principle with which I am in complete agreement.

Agreed with all sentiments... except Golf's. This year set the standard for accurate info and cool heads.

That first sentence of yours contains a general principle with which I am in complete agreement.

Same here couldn't agree more

You guys did great. Thank you for all your updates and insights. Your hard work each year makes following recruiting enjoyable. Keep up the good work.

Hahaha

N

Which people called sammons? Now I will admit the people that made that call was quite impressive

Hey Cole...I called him, the Myers brothers, and Mr. Brown. I missed on Mr. Gary and Ben Davis. I am not in the same universe with those who put it all together and did their research and were dead on with many picks. I just do it on a whim and gut feeling. It is fun, but if not for the guys who brought these guys to our attention, I would have come in somewhere below the Mendoza Line!

Thanks to all of you who are the experts and bring names to our attention that you think have a decent shot of signing with us! I am sure we will have this much fun again come 2017 class. We look like we are off to a great start with the commits we have for 2017.

Thanks!!

WDE & WDC

Hahaha

N

teatime??

Archived