Men vs. Vanderbilt - Game Thread

WarTiger

Having to listen to the game. Sonny makes that just as hard as AU's pathetic shooting.

It's really hard to listen to the radio broadcast with Sonny there. He's just painful to listen too and no insight at all..

Just said Lang was hot after hitting that 3. An AU player has been hot for a month.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vandy's two big guys killing us from outside....

We are just dreadful shooting the basketball right now. Brown attempts a three before the end of the half and he's fouled. 0.9 seconds to play. Brown shooting 3. 1st no good 2nd good 3rd good. HALFTIME. Auburn trailing 37-24.

I'm surprised this is a game some felt was one of the more winnable. Vandy is a horrible match up for us

Everyb0dy is right n0w.

Shooting is so bad.....what does it look like during warm ups? Hard to believe guys at this stage of the season can't hit anything. Vandy is hot tonight and I'm not blaming AU.....can't chase those 7 footers outside....but we've had enough open shots that if the team was shooting near 40% or so, we would be in the game.

Worse still.....this is a home game....should never play this poorly on our home court.

I know we lost our best player and have a lot of injuries but I still thought we'd be more competitive than this. Good thing we have a good coach bringing in good players.

basketball is a next year thing right now....we are incapable of winning another game this year....nobody's fault, things just fell apart with all of the stuff and injuries.....pearl will get it done, but it will take a couple more years to get the talent

It is what it is......keep fighting and I'm fine by it.

It is what it is......keep fighting and I'm fine by it.

I'm not going to get "down" on Pearl as one or two posters here already (admittedly) are, and I don't expect another W this season. 110% confidence in Pearl. However, is it not a little worrisome that some of the guys we were excited to get last year who are being thrust into playing time as freshmen are so cold at shooting the ball? Like, I know the product is very bad now based on reasons everyone knows, but gosh, the past three games I've looked at everyone playing for us and honestly don't see any of the guys being put on the court as contributors toward Auburn's next NCAA tournament team.

War damn Softball.

Archived