FBI Director, James Comey, to make statement today

TheBlueVue

FBI Director James Comey will make a statement Tuesday at 11 am eastern from headquarters in Washington D.C. He will also take questions from reporters. Over the weekend the FBI interviewed former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, one of the final steps in the ongoing criminal investigation into alleged mishandling of classified information.

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2016/07/05/after-hillary-interview-fbi-director-to-make-a-statement-tuesday-n2188172

What are the odds he reports Hillary has emerged pure as the driven snow from a rigorous FBI criminal probe?

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FBI Director James Comey will make a statement Tuesday at 11 am eastern from headquarters in Washington D.C. He will also take questions from reporters. Over the weekend the FBI interviewed former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, one of the final steps in the ongoing criminal investigation into alleged mishandling of classified information.

http://townhall.com/...uesday-n2188172

What are the odds he reports Hillary has emerged pure as the driven snow from a rigorous FBI criminal probe?

Amazing how accepting and trusting we are of law enforcement at some times, and how utterly dismissive we are at others.

Amazing how accepting and trusting we are of law enforcement at some times, and how utterly dismissive we are at others.

Yep it is but we find ourselves in a society that Geo Orwell would be nodding his head saying, "I told you" wherein some are simply more equal under the law than others and denying that is what would be TRULY amazing. Besides this hardly a trumped up charge, what is publicly known is sufficient to indict her. That does not mean a conviction would necessarily follow but she undeniably broke the law.

Mistakes will be admitted to being made, strong words admonishng Hillary for " poor choices ", or some such , but in the end ... I'll be shocked if anything beyond that will come of this.

100+ top secret, at the time sent , emails....

She said there were zero.

Liar!!!

When she gets off is it going to be because of "white privilege"?

Its ironic, the party that whines incessantly about white privilege has nominated Hillary Clinton who is the proverbial poster child of white privilege. If she wasn't married to Bubba, would anyone know Hilary Rodham? I have my doubts.

Basically, there was no criminal intent - just a bunch of incompetence.

True but when it comes to mishandling classified information intent is not necessary to indict. Just ask David Petreaus

So intent is now a qualifier to breaking the law. I did not mean to speed. I did not mean to run that stop sign. I did not mean to drink too much and have a wreck.

Funny, incompetence used to be a disqualifier in most lines of work.

True but when it comes to mishandling classified information intent is not necessary to indict. Just ask David Petreaus

He said that at the very start, as well as stated that anyone else who committed such acts WOULD face prosecution, but not her??

******* bull s***!!!

Things change when the law enforcement officials in question are so close to the chain of command of the accused. If you work for the president and you're investigating a former presidential appointee, you better watch your step!

He said that at the very start, as well as stated that anyone else who committed such acts WOULD face prosecution, but not her??

******* bull s***!!!

Priceless....in other words, she's privileged cuz she's Hillary Clinton. With this as a precedent, can you even begin to imagine the hudspah and disregard of the law she'll govern with as CoC, should she win?

and all the semi erections wane...

Really? So, you're thinking a lot of folks honestly believed she was going to be indicted? Who, if you don't mind me asking?

You think this is funny, that Hillary has abused power yet again and been so casual with this nations secrets? Un ******* believable

Really? So, you're thinking a lot of folks honestly believed she was going to be indicted? Who, if you don't mind me asking?

there was certainly a twinge of hope, admit it.

BIG difference between hope and expectation and I cant speak for you but, Ive never been remotely close to semi over hope.

BIG difference between hope and expectation and I cant speak for you but, Ive never been remotely close to semi over hope.

while i find that to be dishonest, it is a personal problem.

while i find that to be dishonest, it is a personal problem.

Problem? Really? So, hope is enough to do it for you? Frankly, I'd say you're the one with a problem. You're either doing completely w/o or are satisfied by fantasies. Ive been hoping to hook up with Jennifer Aniston for 20 years but never approached semi over it.. Either way, I don't have a problem. I wasn't expecting an indictment but, as you correctly pointed out, I did hope the right thing would be done. I don't see how anyone can believe the right thing was done when Comey, himself, said anyone else would face prosecution but not Hillary Clinton.

So can anyone honestly believe that Hillary is trustworthy with the security of this country's secrets?

If you say yes, then you are a liar. Or a fool

Archived