Reps with Franklin

auskip07

4 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Because between my own mix up with words and my phone changing words with this Swype keyboard, I pretty much suck lol

It's puzzling how Swype can be so awesome and so "wth" at the same time lol

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, steeleagle said:

the only problem with that is good defenses, and i started to see that too as JF3 started to throw more, will tighten up and dare us to throw shorter and shorter and at times not even enough to get first downs..We HAVE to stretch the field at times..

Your point on stretching the field is correct, I won't argue that. Again the two of us were agreeing on this point: for whatever reason Gus decided not to stretch the field Saturday whether that be due to oline struggles or whatever. So he chose quick throws that often included one read routes. I honestly remember only one successful down field pass attempt by White the whole game. And that pass feel incomplete to Kyle Davis about 15 yards down field. Not saying that was the only one but that's the only one I remember. Most of his completions were 10 yards or less. So if you are going to abandon that part of your plan and by result taking Sean's advantage over JF3 away from him. Then I fell like JF3 would be more dangerous with his running ability that he can actually use than Whites arm advantage that isn't a threat due to the play calling as both looked about the same throwing 10 yards or less. Ultimately I have no beef on which QB is in, just giving my opinion that the play calling and oline quality of play that night did nothing to play to the strengths of White. So my issue isn't with White it is with Gus/Rhett.

Archived