Thefacebook

SpinedSoldierBug

My New Orleans cousin who I haven't seen in 15+ years reply on why she chose Auburn:

To: Andrew B

Subject: re:

Message: Hey Man.. Ya I know I went to Auburn I am a trader .. but all I got to say is WAR EAGLE!!! Everything is going good hopefully graduating in Aug of 06. I heard you have a little baby boy.. how is he doing?? Ya'll look cute in ur pic.. talk to u lata .. tell everybody I said hello.. sorry it took me so long to respond b/c I was on SPRING BREAK!!!

Your cousin

ALLY!

:no:

I tried to join but unfortunately my auburn addy went out of commission this semester so it doesnt work anymore..... think it sucks that you cant use another email address....... :angry:

Top, good picture of Ron Mexico  :P

154607[/snapback]

Yeah, that lady is rediculous....I bet she is just made because Vick "hit it and quit it" and by "hit it" I mean had sex with :big:

154609[/snapback]

You are one classy dude. :no:

Top, good picture of Ron Mexico  :P

154607[/snapback]

Yeah, that lady is rediculous....I bet she is just made because Vick "hit it and quit it" and by "hit it" I mean had sex with :big:

154609[/snapback]

You are one classy dude. :no:

154742[/snapback]

Thanks, I Love College!!!

• 6 months later...

i held out for a while saying it was stupid and making fun of my girlfriend but i later had to eat my words and i joined. Whats the name of the group that you all are starting?

I'M ON THE FACEBOOK!

HIMANSHU CHAVDA

hollar!  :)

143953[/snapback]

Good God, I didnt know Heman was on these forums, haha, I went to High School with this man :rolleyes: Anywho you can Facebook me! . Tell me the name of the group that yall started cause I would love to join, also PM with whatever info.

Archived