Respect for the office of President

TexasTiger

13 hours ago, cole256 said:

Saying Obama didn't do alot for unity in this nation is funny to me.....

Correct. He tried to bring  down everyone to a common, lower economic level. 

13 hours ago, AUUSN said:

John Lewis was there.

At Trump's Inauguration ? Please cite.  

Edited by AURaptor

13 hours ago, cole256 said:

I'm glad John Lewis "whined" back in the day....who knows where I'd be? Without opportunity because I'd be labeled as having an inferior mind

Gonna take that as being directed towards me...  Comparing the civil rights issue to claiming that Trump is illegitimate is pure rubbish. If Lewis KNOWS of something tangible and factual which proves his Trump claim, he's not revealed it yet. Just because Lewis joined in on a valid cause 50 years ago doesn't  make him infallible today. 

He's grandstanding, and nothing more. He lied about having not boycotted any Inaugurations in 30 years. Just as he lied about the reasons for not going to Bush43's Inauguration . he's lying about having boycotted Trump's. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mikey said:

Who may or may not be a racist is not something I spend any time thinking about. You and TT call anyone a racist if he says, for instance, "Jesse Jackson is a huckster." That's not racism, it's being factual. I'm entirely equal opportunity. I'll call a crook a crook regardless of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, marital status or sexual orientation. That's not being some sort of "ist", it's being factual. Now, if you want to say I'm not at all PC, you nailed it.

I've never called anyone a racist for a valid fact-based criticism. Titan has strongly critiqued Obama many times over the last eight years and NEVER struck me as racist in doing so. You say absurd things that are visceral and not supposed by facts and reason. Obama is the great divider, but Trump's behavior is unifying? Man. It runs deep in you. As I age, I've tired of dancing around hard truths. I grew up with a lot of racists and know what it looks and sounds like. Sadly,  in the South, and other regions, it still runs deep in many people generally under the surface. Less virulent, less overt, but still shaping thoughts and perceptions.

25 minutes ago, AURaptor said:

Gonna take that as being directed towards me...  Comparing the civil rights issue to claiming that Trump is illegitimate is pure rubbish. If Lewis KNOWS of something tangible and factual which proves his Trump claim, he's not revealed it yet. Just because Lewis joined in on a valid cause 50 years ago doesn't  make him infallible today. 

He's grandstanding, and nothing more. He lied about having not boycotted any Inaugurations in 30 years. Just as he lied about the reasons for not going to Bush43's Inauguration . he's lying about having boycotted Trump's. 

He knows what classified info was shared with him.

7 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

He knows what classified info was shared with him.

He can't even remember the other inauguration he boycotted. 

I doubt he knows a damn thing. It's pure wishful thinking and grandstanding, that's all. 

19 minutes ago, AURaptor said:

He can't even remember the other inauguration he boycotted. 

I doubt he knows a damn thing. It's pure wishful thinking and grandstanding, that's all. 

You focus on the most irrelevant things about those you are against and ignore the obvious about those you support. Trump can hardly speak 5 minutes without an untruth. You never post about that. Quit acting like lies and untruths really offend you.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

You focus on the most irrelevant things about those you are against and ignore the obvious about those you support. Trump can hardly speak 5 minutes without an untruth. You never post about that. Quit acting like lies and untruths really offend you.

I see. It's only irrelevant when I'm proven to be right, but then of course, so what ? Doesn't matter. Trivial. Minor. Stop trying to give cover for Lewis by dismissing his false claim to then turn around and claim ' But Trump .. ! '. Yes. Trump gets things wrong. Yes. Trump lays out red herrings, and makes false claims. But that's not the issue here. Lewis claimed Trump's election was illegitimate.  IMO, that's a pretty serious charge. He's yet to back it up.  It can't be merely overlooked because Trump then came back and " attacked " Rep. Lewis by saying he's all talk, no action. 

2 minutes ago, AURaptor said:

I see. It's only irrelevant when I'm proven to be right, but then of course, so what ? Doesn't matter. Trivial. Minor. Stop trying to give cover for Lewis by dismissing his false claim to then turn around and claim ' But Trump .. ! '. Yes. Trump gets things wrong. Yes. Trump lays out red herrings, and makes false claims. But that's not the issue here. Lewis claimed Trump's election was illegitimate.  IMO, that's a pretty serious charge. He's yet to back it up.  It can't be merely overlooked because Trump then came back and " attacked " Rep. Lewis by saying he's all talk, no action. 

Trump repeatedly claimed Obama was totally illegitimate for 5 years. I don't remember your outrage. Your obsessive focus on this one comment is odd. Trump gave it more attention than it would have otherwise had.

9 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Trump repeatedly claimed Obama was totally illegitimate for 5 years. I don't remember your outrage. Your obsessive focus on this one comment is odd. Trump gave it more attention than it would have otherwise had.

Trump was a private citizen. Lewis  is a US Representative. 

13 minutes ago, AURaptor said:

Trump was a private citizen. Lewis  is a US Representative. 

Trump was a declared candidate the last year he did it and an undeclared one before that.

10 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Trump was a declared candidate the last year he did it and an undeclared one before that.

And what happened? Obama released his b.c. and then.... Trump dropped the case. 

Has Lewis done the same ? Admitted there's nothing to his claim ? :gofig: 

You're really painting yourself in a corner here.  It'l be fun to watch you try to get out of this one. 

55 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

BS. Do some research, your memory is failing you. Start here:

http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/09/politics/donald-trump-birther/index.html

He did exactly as I said. You're flat out delusional. 

"President Barack Obama was born in the United States," Trump said 

Also, CNN has been proven to be fake news. It tried to spin the issue as to being some how racially charged. Utter nonsense. Pure race baiting by a Left wing news propaganda network. 

Edited by AURaptor

18 minutes ago, AURaptor said:

He did exactly as I said. You're flat out delusional. 

"President Barack Obama was born in the United States," Trump said 

Also, CNN has been proven to be fake news. It tried to spin the issue as to being some how racially charged. Utter nonsense. Pure race baiting by a Left wing news propaganda network. 

In 2016. The certificate was produced in 2011. You're lying again.

7 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

In 2016. The certificate was produced in 2011. You're lying again.

I'm NOT LYING !!!! I QUOTED FROM THE damn STORY YOU POSTED !!! 

SERIOUSLY... you are flat out MENTAL 

Edited by AURaptor

3 minutes ago, GiveEmElle said:

Dr. Suess was very forward thinking. Prophetic.

80 years ago, talking about a completely different world and political landscape. 

My god, how simple are the Left ? 

7 minutes ago, AURaptor said:

I'm NOT LYING !!!! I QUOTED FROM THE damn STORY YOU POSTED !!! 

SERIOUSLY... you are flat out MENTAL 

Distorting quotes. Sophisticated lying. Comes from years of practice. Jobs still available in a Trump administration.

• Like 1

Just now, AURaptor said:

80 years ago, talking about a completely different world and political landscape. 

My god, how simple are the Left ? 

I know you are a student of history and I know you see the parallels in the cartoons I just posted and Trumps speech yesterday. If you don't then you have proven yourself to be the clueless wonder we knew you were.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TexasTiger said:

Distorting quotes. Sophisticated lying. Comes from years of practice. Jobs still available in a Trump administration.

You're a lying coward. I didn't distort 1 damn thing, and you KNOW it. I simply posted the quote, as is, as it was printed in YOUR linked story.

Complete ownership of you, just freaking admit it. 

Just now, AUUSN said:

I know you are a student of history and I know you see the parallels in the cartoons I just posted and Trumps speech yesterday. If you don't then you have proven yourself to be the clueless wonder we knew you were.

You see things and connect dots which aren't there. I can't cure you of your delusions. 

2 minutes ago, AURaptor said:

You see things and connect dots which aren't there. I can't cure you of your delusions. 

Good luck with that. The parallels are blatantly obvious.

• Like 1

The liar said:

1 hour ago, AURaptor said:

And what happened? Obama released his b.c. and then.... Trump dropped the case. 

Obama released his birth certificate in 2011. Trump continued to question the veracity of it. I provide actual Trump quotes AFTER the certificate was released. The liar ignores this evidence.

Then the liar posts a quote from 2016 and said, "See! Proof!"

• Like 1