No More BCS

chevy0082

NO MORE BCS

Borrowed link from another site  :D

144089[/snapback]

Coooool Beans!!!!!!!!!!!!! I purchased Two Shirts........This is freakin' cool. How many as signed it so far?

I am 45 years old. I do not think there will be a playoff in my lifetime.

Too many University Presidents do not want it. PERIOD.

p.s. IT is only "disputed" in the minds of those that didn't go 13-0 ! ! ! :au:

Thats exactly right Tim.. They know that the only way they could be forced into even thinking about it would be if the fans quit going to games and lets face it... This is Alabama and football is like a part of life here. That aint gonna happen but I would like for it to.

NO MORE BCS

Borrowed link from another site  :D

144089[/snapback]

Another bammer who feels the need to feed his insecurity wih a big avatar in the text of his post on another school's board. :D:D

chevy, at least get it right, it was 13-0 and our best was good enough. Maybe you should watch the Iron Bowl again and contemplate which century bama might be good enough to beat us in BD stadium. :big::big:

21-13 baby!!!

War Eagle

Like this one better?

Looks like the bammer figured out that whole "interweb" thing and learned how to post images...way to go dude! :thumbsup:hmm.gif

Like this one better?

144149[/snapback]

Chevy, we have rules on decorum here. Lose the sig or I will do it for you. You see, Sto, Titan, the Boss and I have the keys.

BTW, do the folks at Southtrust know you are posting to a message board during your work time?

i like the site and hate your sig!

144192[/snapback]

:roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol:

p.s. Laurie Duhe.......WHAT a Newswoman ! ! ! ! :D

Not really sure if they do or not but they dont seem to mind it too much considering I have been posting on boards for over a year now. Helps pass the time when work is slow. I don't mind changing the sig to something else(seeing as how it was done for me already this morning). By the way, you should just take it away next time instead of something to fit your school instead of mine.

chevy, if any of us when to ANY Bama board and used a sig pic like that, we'd be banned in an instant... you're lucky.

No kidding...he even had to ask us "Auburn people" how to post images. Good grief what a tool...

All a Bama fan needs to know is that blue "e" button on the compooter stands for enternet...

It's "entarweb"...get it right next time. :P

i like the site and hate your sig!

144192[/snapback]

:roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol:

p.s. Laurie Duhe.......WHAT a Newswoman ! ! ! ! :D

144280[/snapback]

Where has she gone? Haven't seen her in a while.

By the way, just a question, In 83, would you have liked to have seen the BCS?

After reading the Rules, I find that my signature is no more offensive than some of the others on the site. You want me to change it, (simply bc you didn't like it) so I did. I don't see my sig breaking any of the Rules.

Like this one better?

144149[/snapback]

Yeah it's funny since the one you posted first was not even accurate :D

This one is also funny because I could easily replace the Auburn skeleton with bama since, according to the NCAA listing posted here by bama fan Streyeder, Auburn has two coMNCs in the last 25 years while bama has had only one. :big:

Archived