We Are Auburn University

jc4tigers

so i was looking around at the auburntigers.com site and saw something very interesting.. check out tub's picture holding the Walter Camp Coach of the year award.. read right under his name where it says Tommy Tuberville and then it says.... University of Auburn...

see for yourself

so i was looking around at the auburntigers.com site and saw something very interesting.. check out tub's picture holding the Walter Camp Coach of the year award.. read right under his name where it says Tommy Tuberville and then it says.... University of Auburn...

see for yourself

146746[/snapback]

Yeah, that's completely messed up. It should read:

Auburn University....THE University of Alabama

But that's not the name of the school. That's just what you refer to it as.

146800[/snapback]

Well let's see:

UAB= Univ. of Alabama/B'ham

UAH= Univ. of Alabama/Huntsville

So UAT sounds logical to me. Heck even in the infamous 1942 Collier's magazine article about bama cheating by W.B. Huie (noted bama grad), the top of the page shows in big crimson letters......UAT :poke:

Well since an Auburn website calls you the University of Auburn, I guess that's your correct name.

146806[/snapback]

Well let's see if you can back up your claim.......can you identify an Auburn website that calls us University of Auburn?

Guest Tigrinum Major
Well since an Auburn website calls you the University of Auburn, I guess that's your correct name.

146806[/snapback]

It wasn't the website itself, it was the plaque that was given by the organization. It was simply a picture.

146806[/snapback]

It wasn't the website itself, it was the plaque that was given by the organization. It was simply a picture.

146809[/snapback]

Ah you spoiled it. I was checking to see if he could figure that out :big::big:

Yall forgot about UABW: University of Alabama/Birmingham/Walker.......I like AUT Auburn University in Tuscalooser. It has a really, really, really nice ring to it :big:

It's in the picture..... If you still want me to find a website that calls it the University of Auburn I will.

146814[/snapback]

Do you really not know the difference between a picture of a trophy on a website and the website itself? :(

http://www.thesportsfanatic.com/auburn.html

Here ya go................Haha, spoiled the fun for a bamerboob........I'm pretty sure there's a couple more out there............The Web is World Wide, and as all us Auburn fans know that there are a lot of Stupid people out there.........Hell, there's a lot that go to AUT that can hardly tie their own shoes without Us at Auburn tellin' 'em how :big:

Here ya go................Haha, spoiled the fun for a bamerboob........I'm pretty sure there's a couple more out there............The Web is World Wide, and as all us Auburn fans know that there are a lot of Stupid people out there.........Hell, there's a lot that go to AUT that can hardly tie their own shoes without Us at Auburn tellin' 'em how  :big:

146819[/snapback]

This is NOT an Auburn website. It is a website that peddles Auburn gear along with other schools. It's not Auburn's mistake, it's theirs.

I thought by sayin it was in the picture was good enough but I guess that was too complex for you to understand. You still didn't answer my question.

146817[/snapback]

"Thinking" was your first mistake. A"thinking bammer" is an oxymoron :poke:

But if you think a mistake by the people who made the trpphy shsown in a pic on an Auburn website is recognition by that webite you are more hopeless than I imagined :big:

Now what was your question?

P.S.--your bama buds here must be cringing at the infatile argument you make on such a petty topic :big:

Here ya go................Haha, spoiled the fun for a bamerboob........I'm pretty sure there's a couple more out there............The Web is World Wide, and as all us Auburn fans know that there are a lot of Stupid people out there.........Hell, there's a lot that go to AUT that can hardly tie their own shoes without Us at Auburn tellin' 'em how  :big:

146819[/snapback]

This is NOT an Auburn website. It is a website that peddles Auburn gear along with other schools. It's not Auburn's mistake, it's theirs.

146821[/snapback]

Ahhhh......I guess I should've been paying more attention :) , There ain't an Auburn Website that states us as the University of Auburn.............Because I'm pretty sure they know better than to call their own University by the wrong name. Since the University pays for it and all.........

Thinking is something that normal people are capable of doing... Well maybe not PT. It does take some brain capacity to do such a thing as thinking. I guess I shouldn't have said that though. I might hurt his feelings and he might not talk to me anymore. I'm sorry PT.

Archived