NFL Thread

aujeff11

9 hours ago, aujeff11 said:

Would you want Kingsbury hiring tbe DC?

Reading a piece a few minutes ago about this hire and seems his primary job is developing Rosen and lighting up the offense.    NFL resisted college offenses for years but seems the last couple seasons many teams have jumped on the college offense bandwagon looking for guys like Kingsbury would are schooled in the systems.    Big gamble but also an investment in their QB. 

• Like 1

Field conditions look bad ..turf in really bad shape....and heck of a TD run by Hill....

14 minutes ago, AU64 said:

Field conditions look bad ..turf in really bad shape....and heck of a TD run by Hill....

It looks pretty well given the circumstances lol. They had it tarped and it’s heated so it could’ve been worse.

16 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

It looks pretty well given the circumstances lol. They had it tarped and it’s heated so it could’ve been worse.

Sometimes heating the field makes it soft....have not seen much of the game....watching basketball but looks like footing would be an issue....

Not bothering KC though....

Man I'm tired of Peters. Dude is not all that and does stupid stuff. If this secondary causes them to lost this game to the Cowgirls...

• Like 1

😃 Pats v Chiefs next week. Go ahead and turn the lights off. 

A Brady/Brees Super Bowl would be awesome. 

• Dislike 1

Ridiculous. Whole team is clueless. I already knew the Pats would win but this is a sorry performance LA is putting on.

49 minutes ago, aubearcat said:

I’ve seen enough boring and efficient Patriots offense to last ten lifetimes. I need Brees v Mahomes injected into my veins. 

Edited by aujeff11
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, aubearcat said:

The shootout to determine the  GOAT....

1 hour ago, aujeff11 said:

I’ve seen enough boring and efficient Patriots offense to last ten lifetimes. I need Brees v Mahomes injected into my veins. 

It’s beautifully surgical. Tom needs ring #6. 

Pa-Leeze!  Brady don’t need s***.  The Patriots are probably the dirtiest team in the history of the NFL. Well, there is probably no probably about it. For years, cheating, lying, steroids, dirty play, etc., etc, etc, from players to coaches to front office to all of them!!!  Remind you if anyone?!?  I would rather see a Chiefs-Rams Super Bowl. Bring in some new blood!  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

Looks like that trophy and $250K Payton flaunted in front of the players ain't helping none.

Yep. They’re playing awful.