Where is Kam Martin or Malik Miller?

Browning4AU

This is just insanity at this point. Really lowering the bar for competence for the next HC. Unbelievable. 

• WarTiger changed the title to Where is Kam Martin or Malik Miller?

As pissed as I am....Pettway isn't even a weapon at this point.  Other teams must be quaking in their boots at the 3 yards and collapse play.  I cannot believe we aren't trying to build any depth at RB. 

1 hour ago, YankeeTiger24 said:

This is just insanity at this point. Really lowering the bar for competence for the next HC. Unbelievable. 

I genuinely question Gus Malzahn's football IQ. I know that I am a armchair QB, but I've been watching the game and been around it for 40 years. HE is just incompetent as a head coach IMO. I know we are beating a dead horse, but can't the PTB see the problem. The university is so hamstrung with contracts, they can't pull the trigger I guess. I wouldn't doubt another extension and a raise. We do have a nice scoreboard, though. Nutsburg!

Just now, Farmer Brown said:

I genuinely question Gus Malzahn's football IQ. I know that I am a armchair QB, but I've been watching the game and been around it for 40 years. HE is just incompetent as a head coach IMO. I know we are beating a dead horse, but can't the PTB see the problem. The university is so hamstrung with contracts, they can't pull the trigger I guess. I wouldn't doubt another extension and a raise. We do have a nice scoreboard, though.

Giving Gus that extension two years ago or whatever was the dumbest thing we've ever done I believe 

3 hours ago, wildlife alumni said:

I saw this earlier and found it pretty funny. Go Mud Dawgs!

IMG_0488.JPG

Nick stole his playbook and is using it to win 8 championships in a row, lol.

10 hours ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Doghouse

My thought exactly. We don't see what's going on in practice. Both backs were playing but if they aren't putting in the work or constantly fumbling why should they play.

2 minutes ago, JMassie11 said:

My thought exactly. We don't see what's going on in practice. Both backs were playing but if they aren't putting in the work or constantly fumbling why should they play.

Especially in a game where fumbles were becoming a huge issue.

Archived