AU # 6 in Coaches Poll

MDM4AU

30 minutes ago, corchjay said:

As expected in my opinion.  Right place for now.  Everything is falling into place for an unbelievably fun time the next month or so.  Just win baby!

Personally, I think that #1 spot belongs to Miami.  They have been snubbed as an undefeated underdog all season, but their domination of #3 Notre Dame was every bit as thorough as Auburn's domination of Georgia.

23 minutes ago, Strychnine said:

Personally, I think that #1 spot belongs to Miami.  They have been snubbed as an undefeated underdog all season, but their domination of #3 Notre Dame was every bit as thorough as Auburn's domination of Georgia.

Definitely overlooked, but the ACC Championship game will fix that, one way or another.

44 minutes ago, Strychnine said:

Agreed. I'd put Miami at #1, UAT at #2, Clemson at #3, and Oklahoma at #4. Miami deserves recognition and they've proven more than Bama at this point. But yes, ACC championship will decide everything for them.

I think exactly how the top 6 is on the ap poll is gonna be how it is on the playoff poll. We need not worry about this stuff though.

IMG_0872.JPG

Archived