Smok'em if ya got'em!

CCTAU

<rant>

I don't feel the least sorry for him...pisses me off more than anything to have some smoker in front of you on the highway flick his cig out the window and it goes all over your car and sometimes IN your car if you have the windows down.

And people wonder why there are so few places where you can smoke in public now...majority of smokers are some of the most inconsiderate people on earth. :thumbsdown:

</rant>

<rant>

I don't feel the least sorry for him...pisses me off more than anything to have some smoker in front of you on the highway flick his cig out the window and it goes all over your car and sometimes IN your car if you have the windows down.

And people wonder why there are so few places where you can smoke in public now...majority of smokers are some of the most inconsiderate people on earth.  :thumbsdown:

</rant>

150332[/snapback]

I hate when you're stuck in traffic, moving along at a blinding 5-6mph and the jerk in the car ahead of you is blowing smoke out the window and it comes in the open AC vents. He might as well jump in the car with me!

Archived