Little Interesting 2019 class nugget

ellitor

From Keith FWIW on Mississippi

Look for AU to hit that state hard next cycle --- the state is LOADED

Based on early rankings he is right. Mississippi has 12 4*s to Alabama's 10 & 9 in the top 200 to Alabama's 5.. Looks like @The Plainsman was on to something on the Woodson hire in us hitting that state.

2 hours ago, ellitor said:

Based on early rankings he is right. Mississippi has 12 4*s to Alabama's 10 & 9 in the top 200 to Alabama's 5.. Looks like @The Plainsman was on to something on the Woodson hire in us hitting that state.

And we just hired the new coach with strong Miss ties!    Nice timing.

Would be nice if we can make some more in-roads in GA

2 hours ago, Beaker said:

And we just hired the new coach with strong Miss ties!    Nice timing.

Would be nice if we can make some more in-roads in GA

This is why I don't question Gus hires anymore. Actually, I did wonder why on Woodson, but I figured there's a reason. Well, here's our reason. Now fingers crossed that we execute/deliver.

mentioned this in his signing thread as did @ClaytonAU.  With Mullen and Freeze gone and the heated competition in Georgia, time to venture west a bit!!!

On January 8, 2018 at 1:17 PM, ellitor said:

Thanks E!  Think you said it too,. Ole Miss down, MSU in turnover it is wide open for a banner year in Miss.  

On January 8, 2018 at 7:06 PM, auburnphan said:

mentioned this in his signing thread as did @ClaytonAU.  With Mullen and Freeze gone and the heated competition in Georgia, time to venture west a bit!!!

That does not always pan out in Mississippi though as the talent pool stays pretty shallow.  Next year however...  Boom!

Archived