Who will be the No.2 QB ?

API50

I'll start. Bottom line, I think Booker will end up at No.2 , everything else being equal with Fields, because he is more mobile and a threat to run.

Not really a tough question...at this point, is there that much difference between Booker and Fields? We barely know what Cox can do, much less the backups.

I'm not sure Booker will be ahead of Fields. Neither have looked impressive, throwing the ball, but Fields can run the ball too. In the scrimmage I saw and at A-Day, Fields made a few pretty good runs. During A-Day, they called him down on contact, but it was only a touch and one time he could have run 10 -15 yards if not for that.

I think it will come down to who learns the offense and who works to improve his game over the summer. I hope that by the time September rolls around, we'll have a clear second in case he is needed.

i think booker will win the job. he's got a bigger arm, and more importantly, he's been getting more reps in scrimmages this spring. reps are the best way to improve so as long as he's taking more snaps he's going to progress faster.

I think Field is going to get it. He seems to understand what's going on better than Booker. But let's pray it doesn't matter who the 2nd string QB is.

My GUESS would be Booker. He has taken more sbaps at practice and he is a little bit better player. More of the "total package".

Just my 2 cents. Who knows?

Field...he has a cannon. He really gunned one on A-Day that I remember really impressed me at the time. He seems to have very good pocket presence too. But I like Booker also and I think all of our qb's have a lot of potential.

:au::homer:

I think Field is going to get it. He seems to understand what's going on better than Booker. But let's pray it doesn't matter who the 2nd string QB is.

152256[/snapback]

i agree-I think it's too early to tell-if they played tomorrow i'd say booker, but i think by the end of the summer it will be field

Field...he has a cannon. He really gunned one on A-Day that I remember really impressed me at the time.

152270[/snapback]

To sidetrack a little...

Have you guys heard the Bama fans who swear Brodie's arm is so strong they can hear the ball whistle up in the stands? :roflol::roflol::roflol:

Are these the same uaters that look for the houndstooth hat on the sidelines? :D

But, with their loyal fan base, there is probably so few folks in the stands that they can hear brodie pass gas too! :lol::lol::lol:

Are these the same uaters that look for the houndstooth hat on the sidelines? :D

But, with their loyal fan base, there is probably so few folks in the stands that they can hear brodie pass gas too!  :lol:   :lol:   :lol:

152395[/snapback]

HAHAHAHAHAHA

gotta give that one to you timmy :lol::lol:

If Cox goes down I think we're in deep you know what. I was not impressed at all by Booker. He was 2 for 12? I hope Brandon can make it through the season because we're in trouble if he doesn't. Maybe like bammer was.

But, with their loyal fan base, there is probably so few folks in the stands that they can hear brodie pass gas too!  :lol:   :lol:   :lol:

152395[/snapback]

HAHAHAHAHAHA

gotta give that one to you timmy :lol::lol:

152413[/snapback]

Well Thank You vatzy! :big:

Archived