USM game GIF Thread

Farmer Brown

13 minutes ago, AUloggerhead said:

That's awesome.  No one can doubt the intensity of Bobby Knight's passion. 

When I first started watching that clip, I was thinking “what’s the big deal” because he looks so calm. That is hilarious.

10 hours ago, AUloggerhead said:

That's awesome.  No one can doubt the intensity of Bobby Knight's passion. 

We need more of that on our sideline, starting with the head coach. He doesn't demand 100% effort from his players. He is not feared. Therefore, he will never have an elite program. He just doesn't have the leadership qualities. 

I wouldn't have him anywhere near the leadership of a military unit. Id have him as a civilian scientist in cubicle (i.e. offensive coordinator) I know this is just football, but the unwillingness to fail is not present with this team (atleast on offense).

I see Jarret Stidham smiling as he comes off the field after a 3 and out late in a tight game with Southern Miss. I'd sit Stidham immediately. Bobby Knight would be all over him to the point where Stidham would quit. He doesnt act like he wants to be here anyway. Stidham's attitude and entire offense is a direct reflection of Malzahn's demeanor and lack of leadership.

Auburn needs to start Sandberg in Starkville. Give Sandberg a west coast short pass gameplan and run the ball with Miller and Co. Tell the Oline if Sandberg is sacked then everyone sits.

But that ain't happening cause Malzahn is a giant pu$$¥.

18 hours ago, Zeek said:

The Gus BusD0D9BE3A-F114-445B-BBB4-E31BCC12A683.gif

The aftermath looks like Auburn's offensive line after a play is over.

1 minute ago, AUsince72 said:

The aftermath looks like Auburn's offensive line after a play is over.

I've never seen Auburn guards on their backs so many times...hope they're wearing back plates.

2 minutes ago, Zeek said:

I've never seen Auburn guards on their backs so many times...hope they're wearing back plates.

Seriously, they look like the old days when a Div 1-AA team would play Auburn.  Except Auburn's line looks like the 1-AA team.  I've NEVER seen AU's OLine so overmatched in multiple games before... admittedly I basically skipped 90% of 2012 so maybe then?

Archived