64 members have voted

1. 1. Most hated SEC East Opponent

• Florida
    • Georgia
    • Kentucky
    • South Carolina
    • Tennessee
    • Vandy

Conmments... I dont hate any of them. I am very competitive though. If pushed it would be :uga: but like I said, I really like them all. I truly dont dislike any of them.

Guest Tigrinum Major

Florida fans are obnoxious and rude. Remember when Gregg Pratt died in presason workouts and they wore shirts to JH later that year that read "We Don't Kill Our Players" and had a 36 with a red slash through it.

Class...

Florida fans are obnoxious and rude.  Remember when Gregg Pratt died in presason workouts and they wore shirts to JH later that year that read "We Don't Kill Our Players" and had a 36 with a red slash through it. 

Class...

153842[/snapback]

I remember but I have forgiven that since then. they have gotten much better since then.

As an Auburn fan who grew up during the Bear Bryant era, I've always hated dynasties and favored underdogs. So the only team I've really disliked in the East in the past was Florida in the Spurrier era. Now that Tennessee & Georgia have moved ahead of the Gators in recent years, I can't really say I hate anyone in the East now.

...Never really disliked Georgia even if they are our top Eastern rival, but wouldn't want them to dominate the East for years on end. ...Like to see Tennessee irk Alabama with their success, but don't want the Vols having a dynasty, either. I harbored fond feelings for South Carolina until they signed their new coach and revealed their recent string of felons. I'd love to see Vandy actually make it to the SECCG just once simply because I like to see miracles happen!

i think you'd have to be heartless to say you hate vandy. also, who wouldn't jump on the vandy bandwagon if they made a run in the east?

Florida fans are obnoxious and rude.  Remember when Gregg Pratt died in presason workouts and they wore shirts to JH later that year that read "We Don't Kill Our Players" and had a 36 with a red slash through it. 

Class...

153842[/snapback]

Wow, that's really really bad. That alone pushes Florida as my most hated SEC East team. :thumbsdown:

:uga:

there is no more obnoxious fan that a Georgia bulldawg fan......

153885[/snapback]

You've never lived in Tennessee have you? My vote goes to the Vols.....

Always liked Georgia and disliked about half of the Gator fans-I did like their offense under Spurrier-it was always fun to watch

It's a tie between UGA and UT. I used to like UGA, but working amongst them in Atlanta changed all that. :big:

:au::homer:

I voted for :ut: . I'm really neutral on the team, but I detest the majority of their fanbase. They are, for the most part, Bammers wearing hunters orange in my book.

I do love to see the big Orange crush that school over in West Alabama though.

I voted for :ut: . I'm really neutral on the team, but I detest the majority of their fanbase. They are, for the most part, Bammers wearing hunters orange in my book.

I do love to see the big Orange crush that school over in West Alabama though.

154014[/snapback]

What he said - NOTHING sucks like the Big Orange. Worst - and most frightening - football experience of my life was at Neyland Stadium, courtesy of 100,000 drunken hillbilly inbreeds, and I will never get over that.

I hate Georgia the most when they exceed expectations. After last year, they pretty much keep their mouths shut, but 2002 was hell listening to barking every day.

With UGA in their place, I'd have to say Tennessee.

:uga:

there is no more obnoxious fan that a Georgia bulldawg fan......

153885[/snapback]

You've never lived in Tennessee have you? My vote goes to the Vols.....

153980[/snapback]

I spent the first 18 years of my life in Brentwood, TN :)

I spent the first 18 years of my life in Brentwood, TN :)

154182[/snapback]

Brentwood HS?

154263[/snapback]

BTW, nice to see you still hanging around

Archived