Trump Raises Specter Of Supporters Turning Violent If They Don’t Get Their Way

homersapien

Just now, AUFAN78 said:

Nor was that ridiculous crap you posted and you know it. I care only about the truth not some goofy Tracinski opinion. Post a fact and we can discuss. 

It is very much a rebuttal of your RCP piece. Trump is quoted directly there, referencing “very fine people” the “night before.”

You do yourself no favors here. 

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, AUDub said:

Trump is even quoted directly in that piece. 

As I've reported previously, there were thousands in attendance and a hand full of idiots. To condemn the masses is ludicrous. 

Just now, AUFAN78 said:

As I've reported previously, there were thousands in attendance and a hand full of idiots. To condemn the masses is ludicrous. 

The folks the night before were the ones with the tiki torches chanting “Jews will not replace us” and “blood and soil.” 

Knock it off, 78. Your s*** RCP piece is thoroughly refuted. 

Don’t be so married to a claim you cling on to it even after being shown it’s wrong. 

The folks the night before were the ones with the tiki torches chanting “Jews will not replace us” and “blood and soil.” 

Knock it off, 78. Your s*** RCP piece is thoroughly refuted. 

In your mind sure. But you aren't listening.

Don’t be so married to a claim you cling on to it even after being shown it’s wrong. 

Well, you have to prove it wrong and you've failed.

2 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

In your mind sure. But you aren't listening.

There were not thousands in attendance the night prior. The group that marched with the torches numbered at most 250, and the chant of “Jews will not replace us” and “ blood and soil” were universal in the group. 

78, you’ve been refuted. Accept it, admit you were wrong and move on. 

Just now, AUDub said:

There were not thousands in attendance the night prior. The group that marched with the torches numbered at most 250, and the chant of “Jews will not replace us” and “ blood and soil” were universal in the group. 

78, you’ve been refuted. Accept it, admit you were wrong and move on. 

That is simply incorrect. Do some research. 

3 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

That is simply incorrect. Do some research. 

I have. It is clear you have not. You’re simply repeating “neener neener, you’re wrong!” at this point, even though it has been shown to be otherwise. You're not dumb. Your know this.

Must be a pride thing. Can’t man up and admit you ****** up, like I did over the Covington s***? Thought you were better than that. 

6 minutes ago, AUDub said:

I have. It is clear you have not. You’re simply repeating “neener neener, you’re wrong!” at this point, even though it has been shown to be otherwise. You're not dumb. Your know this.

Must be a pride thing. Can’t man up and admit you ****** up, like I did over the Covington s***? Thought you were better than that. 

I have a first hand account from an LEO in attendance. I would not be so definitive if I didn't. 

What Covington s***? Disregard. I recall.

4 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

I have a first hand account from an LEO officer in attendance. I would not be so definitive if I didn't. 

Falling back on anecdotal evidence that can’t be disproven is the defense of the damned.

”Very fine people” would have noped the **** out of there. To boot, here’s the poster advertising the rally. 

DHYkvNTW0AIooLM.jpg

Just now, AUDub said:

Falling back on anecdotal evidence that can’t be disproven is the defense of the damned.

”Very fine people” would have noped the **** out of there. To boot, here’s the poster advertising the rally. 

DHYkvNTW0AIooLM.jpg

Just stop with the nonsense Ben. You are fighting a losing battle. I have a direct source. You have media reports.

7 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

Just stop with the nonsense Ben. You are fighting a losing battle. I have a direct source. You have media reports.

No, I am not. Your feeble defense of Trump here is matched only by your stubbornness.

I have video of literal Nazis marching through the streets in America carrying torches in the 21st century chanting about “Jews not replacing us” and “ blood and soil.” I have the advertising for the rally, showing the white nationalists that organized the event. 

You have some nebulous claim about law enforcement on the ground. 

9 minutes ago, AUDub said:

No, I am not. Your feeble defense of Trump here is matched only by your stubbornness.

I have video of literal Nazis marching through the streets in America carrying torches in the 21st century chanting about “Jews not replacing us” and “ blood and soil.” I have the advertising for the rally, showing the white nationalists that organized the event. 

You have some nebulous claim about law enforcement on the ground. 

Not a defense of Trump. It is a defense of truth in reporting.

Nobody is disputing a march occurred. It was despicable. Let's not move the goalpost.

Call it what you will. I don't really care. 

1 minute ago, AUFAN78 said:

Nobody is disputing a march occurred. It was despicable. 

Ah, a concession. Progress. 

Your RCP link was very much a defense of Trump. 

Just now, AUDub said:

Ah, a concession. Progress. 

Your RCP link was very much a defense of Trump. 

Please tell me you are drinking. I mean seriously Ben, really?

Just now, AUFAN78 said:

I wasn’t wrong. It’s a pride thing. Too proud admit a ****-up like an adult, so you resort to ad hominem attacks. 

Just now, AUDub said:

I wasn’t wrong. It’s a pride thing. Too proud admit a ****-up like an adult, so you resort to ad hominem attacks. 

Okay, I'll admit that was the wrong approach. Apologies.

I hope you are drinking. I damn sure am and enjoying this tournament.

While you may see the article as a defense of Trump, I see it as a defense for false reporting. 

2 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

Okay, I'll admit that was the wrong approach. Apologies.

I hope you are drinking. I damn sure am and enjoying this tournament.

While you may see the article as a defense of Trump, I see it as a defense for false reporting. 

I am two beers down and very much enjoying this MSU game right now. 

And the defense of honest reporting in the RCP piece you posted was, charitably, a pretense. He got the facts wrong. 

I am two beers down and very much enjoying this MSU game right now. 

And the defense of honest reporting in the RCP piece you posted was, charitably, a pretense. He got the facts wrong. 

One down (SoPro Salad Days IPA), ribs and a pour of Buffalo Trace.

We disagree. I simply cannot dismiss a first hand report.

9 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

One down (SoPro Salad Days IPA), ribs and a pour of Buffalo Trace.

We disagree. I simply cannot dismiss a first hand report.

Salad Days is the bomb. I’m currently waiting for my wife to get home with a calzone. Thank God she left to go shopping with the girls before I got off work. I can handle many things. Shopping with a teenager and a preteen girl are not among them.

And I can easily take a “first hand report” with a grain of salt. There’s no question what the rally the night prior was about. Kessler, the organizer of the whole thing, the guy that obtained the permits, is very much a known quantity. The advertising that drew them, unmistakable. The torches. The chants. Their behavior. Anyone that showed up knew what they signed up for. And any “very fine people” would have been out of there in a flash the minute Jews and “Blood and Soil” chants rang out. Any that continued forfeited their right to be considered “ very fine people.”

2 minutes ago, AUDub said:

Salad Days is the bomb. I’m currently waiting for my wife to get home with a calzone. Thank God she left to go shopping with the girls before I got off work. I can handle many things. Shopping with a teenager and a preteen girl are not among them.

And I can easily take a “first hand report” with a grain of salt. There’s no question what the rally the night prior was about. Kessler, the organizer of the whole thing, the guy that obtained the permits, is very much a known quantity. The advertising that drew them, unmistakable. The torches. The chants. Their behavior. Anyone that showed up knew what they signed up for. And any “very fine people” would have been out of there in a flash the minute Jews and “Blood and Soil” chants rang out. Any that continued forfeited their right to be considered “ very fine people.”

It is pretty good for sure. I'll have another shortly and maybe a Hitchiker.

Taking a first hand report with a grain of salt not wise. Don't know what else to tell ya. Well, I do, but feeling reserved at present for a good reason. 

You are right, we know what the night was about, but that was never disputed. As I've said every time, despicable. 

Did not happen and we disagree. People, for whatever reason, are attracted to spectacle. You know this or should. 

1 hour ago, AUFAN78 said:

You got owned.

Stop embarrassing yourself with the sophomoric insults.  It's not helping.

41 minutes ago, homersapien said:

What's your "interpretation"?   Seriously.

:homer:

Archived