Auburn In The NFL Thread

aujeff11

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, WFE12 said:

I knew it would happen. Let's go Stidham.

Good, gives me a reason to watch the Broncos

• Like 1

Anders just missed his 6th XP this year. As much as I like him being a Packer he’s letting us down. 😡 

39 minutes ago, gr82be said:

Anders just missed his 6th XP this year. As much as I like him being a Packer he’s letting us down. 😡 

That want make it in NFL by the way I am not a Packer fan at all but rooting for them today cause I really dislike the Cowboys....looking good

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

This is unbelievable game 41-16 loving it

You must hate the Cowboys worse than the Packers. 
I never expected this but I did feel good about our chances today. They’ve improved so much. 

They're leaving a mushroom stamp on the Cowboys' collective foreheads today.

1 minute ago, gr82be said:

You must hate the Cowboys worse than the Packers. 

I do hate the cowboys but being an old Baltimore Colt fan and I will always hate the Packers but I do admire their history and of course Vince L.

• Like 1

Anders, rare choke. Packer D looked like Vandy on following 49er drive and of course entire sideline consoled Jordan "chuck & duck" Love after his Int  - but 41 yds isn't ever a problem for Anders. Until now.

Edited by aucanucktiger

46 minutes ago, aucanucktiger said:

Anders, rare choke. Packer D looked like Vandy on following 49er drive and of course entire sideline consoled Jordan "chuck & duck" Love after his Int  - but 41 yds isn't ever a problem for Anders. Until now.

Idk if they got it down the field could Anders have hit the FG to tie the game at the end. Looks like he was in his head. I hate that this will follow him. Hopefully he don’t get death threats.

11 hours ago, aucanucktiger said:

Anders has missed at least 5 XPs ( I think his 6th was against Dallas last week) this year and is 7/13 from beyond 40 yards. It’s not a choke when that’s what he does about half the time. I’m pulling for him but he can’t miss like that in the NFL. Love has more than his share of the blame last night but I have gotten to where I hold my breath on XPs. What’s crazy is that he was perfect 20/20 between 20-39 yrds. Then struggles with XPs. Go figure. 

Edited by gr82be

3 hours ago, gr82be said:

Anders has missed at least 5 XPs ( I think his 6th was against Dallas last week) this year and is 7/13 from beyond 40 yards. It’s not a choke when that’s what he does about half the time. I’m pulling for him but he can’t miss like that in the NFL. Love has more than his share of the blame last night but I have gotten to where I hold my breath on XPs. What’s crazy is that he was perfect 20/20 between 20-39 yrds. Then struggles with XPs. Go figure. 

Sometimes change is good for kickers prime example is Daniel C. Maybe it will be for Anders it may be best for everyone is he goes to another teams.

46 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

Sometimes change is good for kickers prime example is Daniel C. Maybe it will be for Anders it may be best for everyone is he goes to another teams.

It might be best. I can understand the wind and rain last night being a factor but those are not the usual conditions, specifically with a pretty hard rain. I just think his time in GB is short. Hope he lands somewhere else. Maybe a dome stadium team to get some confidence. 

• Like 1