This week's "Braying Jackass" awards:

Tigermike

This week's "Braying Jackass" awards:

"I am sick and tired of a bunch of people trying to tell me that God wants a bunch of conservative judges on the court. I am sick and tired of [Republicans] saying they somehow have a better understanding of Christianity, of the Judeo-Christian ethic, of values." -- John Kerry, who is clearly sick and tired

"I cannot imagine that God -- with everything he has or she has to worry about -- is going to take the time to debate the filibuster in heaven." --Senator Richard Durbin **Not likely you'll ever find out, Dick.

"I am sick and tired of liberal morons that will not confirm any judge that does not believe in the right to kill unborn children anytime they wish."

WarTim B)

"I am sick and tired of liberal morons that will not confirm any judge that does not believe in the right to kill unborn children anytime they wish."

WarTim B)

157233[/snapback]

Do you believe that's how the 205 that have been confirmed so far feel about abortion? C'mon, WarTim, at least TRY.

Hey, If stereo typing works for you, I thought I would give it the old college try! :P

Archived