LSU vs Florida

CR

Just now, tigerbrotha12 said:

LSU is a CFP title contender. They're got a bunch of talent on offense. Defense needs a little work, but Bo will have to play really well in a few weeks to give us a shot

I will be totally honest with you. I struggle to see us scoring 28 points like Florida did tonight.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, CR said:

He should kiss both parents for their "encouragement".

Yep.

1 minute ago, Never2Yield said:

For his career, looks like LSU was the better choice. He probably would not reach his potential at Auburn. :sad2:

I think you can leave the probaly out of it lol. We are the 4 star WR graveyard...........

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

I will be totally honest with you. I struggle to see us scoring 28 points like Florida did tonight.

I was just going to say that. I can't see it. If we do I'll have my crow medium rare.

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

... Hard to disagree. Wish I could.

2 minutes ago, CR said:

He should kiss both parents for their "encouragement".

I mean when you can have a chance to play for Steve Ensminger you just cannot turn that down. hahaha But spot on. You are exactly right.

Only a little over 100 miles from Tiger Stadium......bet if I walk outside I can hear them chanting tiger bait right about now.

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

I think you can leave the probaly out of it lol. We are the 4 star WR graveyard...........

Thanks Gus! :drippingsarcasm7pa:

Looks like a Big 12 game...both defenses are gassed...

8 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Gus gets a clue and let's the fastest player on the field touch the ball? Not holding my breath 

Just now, tigerbrotha12 said:

Gus gets a clue and let's the fastest player on the field touch the ball? Not holding my breath 

If only ...

Questionable play calls by DM at the end...

I see a lot of praise for Florida’s offense and they have looked good but didn’t this same LSU defense give up over 30 to Vandy? 

Im more impressed with LSU’s offense. Orgeron identified a deficiency on his team, hired the right guys, and completely transformed the ID of LSU football in one season. 

People laughed at his hiring but who’s laughin now? 

2 minutes ago, AU64 said:

Questionable play calls by DM at the end...

Still a better play caller than, you know who ...

Just now, nixtosanders94 said:

I see a lot of praise for Florida’s offense and they have looked good but didn’t this same LSU defense give up over 30 to Vandy? 

Im more impressed with LSU’s offense. Orgeron identified a deficiency on his team, hired the right guys, and completely transformed the ID of LSU football in one season. 

People laughed at his hiring but who’s laughin now? 

No one who knows football that's for sure

Archived