• Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, CR said:

Good news- LSU defense ain't what it used to be
Bad news- LSU offense REALLY ain't what it used to be

The irony ...

5 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

Correct "Game of the Century"

Burrows has 1 incomplete pass last time I checked.......impressive.

Just now, kevon67 said:

Burrows has 1 incomplete pass last time I checked.......impressive.

Magnificent!!!

39 minutes ago, Malcolm_FleX48 said:

The rare RB/TE Hybrid but with the length most miss. 

Would be like Flowers from Oklahoma. Could use him in Buck sweeps, RPO screens, Tunnel Screens. 
God I'd salivate at those possibilities. 

Harris at Colorado .... Oh Wait. 😉

Just now, AURandy56 said:

Win or lose, we should tip our hats to Florida. I really thought---actually hoped---LSU would run the off the field. 

Much respect to UF, no doubt.

Just a reminder Jamarr Chase wanted to come to AU and was crying on signing day when his parents "encouraged" him to sign with LSU. The only one crying these days is us AU fans!!!! hahaha. Dude is a freaking monster.

I can't believe I'm watching LSU do this on offense. All the talent they've wasted for years on offense they're now taking advantage of. Bad news for the rest of the SEC.

17 minutes ago, tdburger said:

Flex, off subject, but your gif, the defensive stand, is just fascinating. Just saying.

It was honestly our RB's fault lol. I had cut off the end and was making my way up to the backer who I pancaked lol. The WR couldn't hold his block and they sniffed it out from the back. Was poised to be a big run.

But anyways, I am loving Florida's offense right now. Even the speed option which I think is due for a comeback. Lmao drew up plays using that funny enough.

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

Just a reminder Jamarr Chase wanted to come to AU and was crying on signing day when his parents "encouraged" him to sign with LSU. The only one crying these days is us AU fans!!!! hahaha. Dude is a freaking monster.

How's his blocking?

1 minute ago, Eagle-1 said:

How's his blocking?

EHHH not great. Does not get a lot of practice doing it. Too busy catching TD passes.

ewrwer.gif

3 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

He should kiss both parents for their "encouragement".

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

For his career, looks like LSU was the better choice. He probably would not reach his potential at Auburn. :sad2:

Archived