LSU vs Florida

CR

64...I didn't miss it.  I've heard it ad nauseum and never understood the reference.  Too many cooks absolutely do spoil an ordinary broth. But the "Chopped" kitchen advisors have saved many a slop, too.   I'm sticking to the verse, and the threads will burst with advisers until evidence of improvement and growth puts them out of a job.  No one will get the last word on this, because it's just the nature of the recipe.  When things taste good, the TripAdvisor recommendations will be their own advertisement.

P.S.  Does this stew really taste good to you?  Asking for a friend...all in love, 64!

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, nixtosanders94 said:

Wise man once say “ man who no use middle of field on offense and no utilize talent properly,  lose many game”.

-anonymous 

I could have sworn that was Confuscius brother, Confoundus. 

6 hours ago, AU64 said:

Gus gets his help from all the expert and experienced coaches on this site.....

Clearly he ain't listening to ME or he would have defeated Florida.   :beer2:

31 minutes ago, AUsince72 said:

Clearly he ain't listening to ME or he would have defeated Florida.   :beer2:

A few quick questions for you before we move you forward in the interview process...

Is your agent named Jimmy Sexton? If "no" proceed to the next question. If "yes" then we appreciate your interest but we are going go in a different direction. 

Would you use the entire field when on offense?

Would you consider keeping Kevin Steele as DC?

1 hour ago, gr82be said:

A few quick questions for you before we move you forward in the interview process...

Is your agent named Jimmy Sexton? If "no" proceed to the next question. If "yes" then we appreciate your interest but we are going go in a different direction. 

Would you use the entire field when on offense?

Would you consider keeping Kevin Steele as DC?

1: No

2 & 3: Yes & Yes

Plus, I'd like to add that I'll happily work for far less than the current HC.  Matter of fact, just pay me 1 year of his salary and I won't even need a buyout when you find out I'm full of $#!+ and can't coach outside of my living room. 😁

On 10/13/2019 at 8:27 AM, AU64 said:

Nothing changed in the coaching...Ensminger still there running the offense.   JMO but the LSU offense is only as good as their QB....like most teams.   The difference is Burrow....and LSU made a smart / lucky move when they got Burrow from Ohio State or wherever it was.  

Burrow looks to me to be the best QB in the conference this season....and I put him above Tua who is surrounded by much more talent. .

JOE BRADY, the Saints former OC is what completely changed that LSU offense in one solitary off-season.  HE coached Burrow up, changed the entire passing scheme and helped Ensminger better utilize the offensive weapons LSU had on that roster.  Orgeron hiring Brady and letting him and Steve DO THEIR JOB is most definitely changed.   

Archived