uat vs. Tennessee

Eagle-1

7 minutes ago, AuburnEagle79 said:

When will this nonsense ever be looked at? Is there any hard evidence? We cannot be the only ones noticing the blatant discrepancies in officiating. 

Not as long as Emmert and Saban are there. 

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am usually not a conspiracy theorist at all. However after watching the South Carolina and Florida game Today and now watching this game, it is apparent that there is a major bias by the refs. Tn is getting jobbed. 
It makes me feel like next week is going to be a major uphill battle for us. 

Alabama continues to be the luckiest ****ers in the history of college football. They’re the only ones ever handed a scoop and score as easy as that one. Holy s*** Tennessee’s quarterback is a moron.

Just now, Zeek said:

Alabama continues to be the luckiest ****ers in the history of college football. They’re the only ones ever handed a scoop and score as easy as that one. Holy s*** Tennessee’s quarterback is a moron.

I swear they're the luckiest ******* bunch. Good grief.  

It took me a minute to realize the fact that the TV couldn't figure out what color anything was is because of those godforsaken lights in that stadium. Who thought that was a good idea

7 minutes ago, Zeek said:

UT OC is the moron.  The defense had 8 men inside the tackles on the line of scrimmage and he runs the ball four times up the middle. 

13 minutes ago, Zeek said:

Lol just because a play is designed to hit a certain hole doesn't mean you have to if it isn't there

3 minutes ago, around4ever said:

UT OC is the moron.  The defense had 8 men inside the tackles on the line of scrimmage and he runs the ball four times up the middle. 

We would do the same lol

47 minutes ago, AuburnEagle79 said:

When will this nonsense ever be looked at? Is there any hard evidence? We cannot be the only ones noticing the blatant discrepancies in officiating. 

Carville went on GD last year & tried but his approach came off a bit more like a conspiracy theory so it was labeled as that. It's not just bama though because the officials ruined the USC FL game today.  What pisses me off is they cover the crap up with the speed of the game human error excuses

Archived