Cool prints found

WaReAgLe57

i was surfing the net for some good auburn prints and ran across this... check it out

HERE

:AUBig:

157999[/snapback]

You have got to be kidding me.....auburnart.com has so much more than this website. If you think these are "cool" then wait to you see this site. I have ordered from them and the prints and service etc...was outstanding. Oh, they are a local shop as well. Check them out and WAR EAGLE!

i was surfing the net for some good auburn prints and ran across this... check it out

HERE

157999[/snapback]

You have got to be kidding me.....auburnart.com has so much more than this website. If you think these are "cool" then wait to you see this site. I have ordered from them and the prints and service etc...was outstanding. Oh, they are a local shop as well. Check them out and WAR EAGLE!

158001[/snapback]

AUpantsdown,

For the record, what is your afilliation with auburnart.com?

HERE

157999[/snapback]

158001[/snapback]

Auburnart appears to have more selection, but also higher prices for some of the same exact prints. Just my .02

i plan to buy atleast one when i get the money but can't decide yet

Archived